Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ChrisBTY posted:

So just to make sure I understand what I just saw, Ford did a flipping plancha on a guy who was hunched over and didn't see him coming?

yes

the performance center trains you to scream "WRESTLEMANIA" in an empty gym at the hard camera, but not to wait until someone is standing up to do a fuckin flip outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lol holy moly what

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

what if brock hits roman with an f5

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

kane's 1998 casual fit was the last time wwe was contemporary

e even then hes wearing a logo polo glenn you dork lmfao

e2 the black leather fanny pack is period accurate

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the last wrestlemania is gonna be interesting, at least

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

aew and wwe both arguably skirted the line of safety by filming right up until the authorities came to shut them down. the difference is aew filmed fresh tv episodes til mid may and wwe filmed one event that was falling apart at the seams and filled with matches that are happening just because, also it will have an eerie, hosed up atmosphere.

its never been a better time to be a wrestling fan

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"selfish" and "altruistic" is a frankly loving insane dialectic to put on a guy with immunodeficiency problems who is 1) showing up to a work event that your boss has doggedly insisted on pushing forward with during a pandemic, against all advice and 2) sees typhoid mizanin showing up dripping snot and coughing, insisting he be allowed to slap his possibly infected body all over the performance space. try "self-destructive" and "survival instinct" instead.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dr. Baker posted:

Ethan Suplee was in the last movie I may ever see in a theater, The Hunt.

i fooled around w someone during a showing of parasite so like

not a bad way to go out

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

definitely thought about that episode yes lmfao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the us govt gave the reason as "didnt say enough slurs" I guess saying the f slur on stream bought her a few months to finish wrestlemania but she just couldn't keep it up to American standards

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahahahahaha i hate this so much

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

special boy satin

I finally caught a block from satin
https://twitter.com/MsCoolIce/status/1248342576689827840?s=19
I'll miss calling him stupid 😔

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

Undertaker should fight Surfer Sting.

second

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

Did Night 1 of WM really only have 90 minutes of wrestling? What was the rest of the show? Were they just relaly long video packages or were there long promos or what?

hour long jack sparrow impression up top

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

vincenfleks

un-beeee-lievable!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

*movie bully pushes kid* OH YOU WANNA BE A WWE SUPERSTAR? *bully's friends laugh*

hey check it out! this kid likes SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

loving wwe is giving a Sinclair media joint the moral high ground

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Incessant Excess posted:

Age gives it more gravitas I think, something that's nice to have in a ring announcer.

the SECOND justin roberts voice cracks during a JEEEEEYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAN it's time to call a home

I'm only kidding justin is a sweet bb angel 😭

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i'll give it about 5 minutes until xavier's eyes glaze over at ndt saying the only "superstars" are red giants and the wwe universe has very little to do with the actual universe and he ends the stream

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Please click this article, I don't feel like I could do these pics justice by just posting them here https://www.bodyslam.net/2020/04/18/exclusive-wwes-final-creative-plans-for-the-revival-revealed/

no

loving

way

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i keep clicking back over and crying laughing at those pics oh my god

if its fake i dont care its amused me enough that in my reality its real now

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Lurks With Wolves posted:

I'd be more likely to believe they were real if they weren't described as a comedy tag team. Despite everything I can't believe WWE would think The Revival would agree to be a weird comedy tag team, but I can believe WWE trying to pitch them on "you tried being two Arn Andersons, how about you try being two Jesse Venturas"

pooper scooper jon moxley

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Rarity posted:

Presumably you bring Roman in as a heel in which case you want to keep his big WWE signature moves to piss fans off.

roman as a top heel who looks down on aew as subpar from where he comes from would be dope and a perfect foil for mox. have him come in and declare he's the big fish in this little pond (bc big dog is absolutely trademarked, also never need to hear big dog again in my life) and demand title shots and poo poo, just DO HEEL ROMAN ITS BEEN SITTING THERE THIS WHOLE TIME

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Rarity posted:

Roman/Mox is the last feud AEW should do because goddam is it a stale idea. Roman/Omega and Roman/Cody would both be complete money though

youre v right im just already associating mox as "face of aew" so thats where my mind went lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Ever read Of Mice & Men?

seth keeps one hand soft for jacking off?