Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Zeta Acosta posted:

The ratings of raw will go so low that AEW will actually catch them in the 900.000-1.000.000 range.

Also play Control. Great game so far.

New Control DLC just came out, too!

WWE is feces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

*rips tags off all the mattresses*

*knowingly broadcasts and distributes MLB content without the expressed permission of the Commissioner of Baseball*

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Grendels Dad posted:

We have a backstage area?

Yes, in craft services with the 89 other goons just lounging around.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Goonrilla Position

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

In Lieu of Roman Reigns, have Gillberg come out as fight Goldberg as Remus Reigns.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I got into wrestling by watching old episodes Big Time Wrestling (aka NWA Detroit) on TV with my great grandfather, who was 99 years old at the time of my birth. I knew him for 3 years before he died at 102. He loved wrestling so much and he literally thought it was real (damnit) until the day he died. He would boo the original Sheik like nobody’s business and loved Dick the Bruiser, George Steele and Bobo Brazil.

The first wrestling event I ever attended was Wrestlemania III.

I was four years old and my aunt took me as a Christmas gift from a few months before. We had sort of crummy seats but I was just happy to be there.

I’ve never missed watching Wrestlemania since.

This weekend will be the first time I don’t watch it. I just can’t muster any shits to give about it. And i’m sad that I feel that way.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Stream Wrestlemania via those touchscreen computers in certain expensive fridge doors.

In 240p resolution.

Via satellite.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Strong Crowman cannot hope to defeat William Goldberg.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

AJ Styles’ funeral was very brief.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Just a quick reminder: AJ Styles is D E A D.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

AJ can come back, but only with a Hellspawn gimmick. Give him a bodysuit and chains and an enormous flowing red cape with glowing green eyes.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Cena was defeated by the Judas in his mind.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Ostentatious posted:

john cena is freaking good

Johnny Longmeat

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Dana White becoming Shang Tsung is certainly a thing.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Have the fight on that abandoned fortress island from Skyfall off the coast of Japan.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Edge & Christian posted:

Any new Brawl 4 All, whether taking place in 2011 or 2021, would obviously be built around to two Best Pure Strikers in the business:

Shane McMahon’s punches are simply too strong. If fully unleashed, he could murder someone.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

What’s Ronda rousey’s cinematic match going to be called?

The Sandy Hook Slobberknocker

Ronda is a Sandy Hook Truther for those unaware.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I like pro wrestling and I like cold beverages.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

MJeff posted:

I for example, am a fan of the Detroit Lions. And I admit it in public, even.

Same, MJeff.

Same.

*single tear rolls down my face*

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I’ve got an OG nWo black and white shirt, a Bullet Club shirt, and the black CM Punk Best in the World shirt. Also the Arizona Diamondbacks Royal Rumble logo mashup shirt from 2019.

A dude in a wheelchair in what looked to be in his mid-70’s gave me the too sweet gesture at a furniture store outta nowhere two or so years ago. It was unexpected but awesome.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Vince should just air Suburban Commando every week on Fox.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

The Donner Party.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Still the biggest pop i've ever seen. Jericho was even involved in the 2nd biggest pop (when Malenko unmasked himself as Ciclope),

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Brock Lesnar is the greatest of all time on account of all the money he steals from Vince for doing 5% the work of a full timer.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

GO ACE

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Rusev gonna become Bulgarian PM.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I am mildly enthusiastic at WWE Presents: The Raid.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Please suspend both briefcases from hovering helicopters.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

“Abracadabra, your career is over!”

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Fire the Miz....into the Sun.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Oh my god that Viking Raiders segment.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Congratulations to Abeyance, the new 24/7 champion!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

The secret to staying healthy is to smoke Borax.

The ‘Rona hates Borax!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Smackdown Results 4/24:
  • Triple H walks down to the ring, alone, for his Very Special Big Boy Anniversary Segment© (sponsored by Big League Chew), and sits in the corner near a turnbuckle, red as a beet, as if he had just finished powerlifting large granite slabs onto a forklift. He addresses a non-existent crowd, telling them he’s the strongest person that ever was, and that he’s too strong for them and too strong to be COO of the company any longer. He’s openly weeping at this point. Shawn Michaels runs down to the ring with a platter of deli meats from craft services and tells Triple H that while he is indeed the strongest, this company would be nothing without him, and he shouldn’t let anybody in the WWE Universe tell him otherwise. Shawn and Triple H then start to laugh and eat the deli meats while a hologram Lemmy sings a slowed down acapella version of the DX theme in the rafters as the screen fades to black.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Smackdown Results 4/24:
  • Smackdown's secret special guest was revealed when John Cena's music hit and he performed his entrance to the ring. Cena said that "contrary to what you people have been told I love pancakes!" He then proceeded to pantomime eating a large pancake breakfast in near silence for a full 25 minutes. This was clearly meant to reference and further his feud with NXT's Adam Cole begun last week.
  • The show closed on a quick match between Alexa Bliss and Bayley, Bliss was DQ'd after striking Bayley early with the branded garden rake she's been hyping on social media recently.

Smackdown Results 4/24:
  • Lucha House Party gets more than they bargained for when Sasha Banks unleashes 9 polar bears from a truck marked with unnerving Aztec hieroglyphs.

• Bray Wyatt is appalled by the lack of quality opponents as of late and begins picking fights with the cameramen. One of the cameramen brandishes a butterfly switchblade, however, and Bray backs off. He wanders into the gym area and teleports several employees halfway into a brick wall.

Gonz fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Apr 25, 2020

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Waffleopolis posted:

I would love a threat that just dedicated to authentic WWE show results. My turn.

Smackdown Results 4/24:
  • Kofi Kingston and Big E of The New Day walk out to the ring without any of their high energy and positivity. Kofi looks like he witnessed a murder. Big E just shuffles around the ring with his head down at a medium-fast pace throughout the entire segment. Kofi tells the empty void of an audience that they woke up this morning realizing that all the positivity in their lives is gone, like someone has stolen it. Not even being the Smackdown Tag Team Champions is bringing them any joy. They are interrupted by the Firefly Funhouse intro. Bray Wyatt says hi to The New Day and told them that they were too positive for their own good, so he did what any sane person would do: Take their positivity and keep it for himself. He holds up a mason jar filled with what looks like play sand that you'd get at Lowe's. Bray proclaims it's not enough and that there's one person left to complete is collection. He bring out a greasy, stain-covered NES and blows into a cartridge one too many times with shots of the puppets looking on. Bray turns on the NES, and we see a lovely 8-bit Xavier Woods screaming for help. A lovely 8-bit Fiend show up with a mallet and chases Woods around. Mercy the Buzzard proclaims Gamergate was positive. Kofi says he and E will go to the Funhouse to rescue Xavier next week.

In the style of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_SbBTfxaVs

In all seriousness though, that sounds 1 million times more interesting than anything that they’ve been doing on TV for a few weeks now.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Oh drat, this is gonna be good. Count me in.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Disney's entire M.O. is to run poo poo into the ground at a frightening pace, so Raw would probably be 5 hours long and air twice a week within the first 12 months of Disney owning them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Vince must’ve accidentally snuck a peek at his oil painting in the last few years.

He’s finally developing crusty old gently caress syndrome. He doesn’t have that batshit crazy Vince energy anymore.