Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I wonder if they'll do a pre-show? You'd think there's no way they'd be that stupid, but..........

Imagine this: The pre-show is also taped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Rarity posted:

I'd literally just woken up :(

For the past four years or so I have been waking up thinking it’s April fools day. Nice to be right once in a while.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Always post labor

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

the escape goat posted:

https://twitter.com/adamwilbourn/status/1245652241039519746?s=21

what the gently caress am I seeing here

is this a hallucination

I can confirm this does not exist. I know because I saw the same thing in a nightmare I had last night so I am clearly still sleeping.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Since it’s pre-taped I wonder if it will deprive Botchamania of its usual half an episode of WrestleMania botches.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Yeah it was great. They could have maybe done it all in one night with bone zone third to last, normal lovely match (maybe brock/drew) then the cena/bray fake-out

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I woke up and I’m having a hard time accepting that I live in a world where AJ Styles and John Cena are dead.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

CarlCX posted:

Also I have the urge to watch Raw tonight given the Raw-after-Wrestlemania instinct but literally nothing's gonna happen, huh

That was my saddest realization wrestling-wise. Nobody being forced to say poo poo like "they cheer who they normally boo, and boo who they normally cheer!"

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

Michael Cole got promoted to Vice President of Announcing.

I literally read "Vice President of Annoying" the first time

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

So someone sell me on tracking down the Boneyard Match. Im curious about the Firefly Funhouse match. That sounds really out there and I'm generally curious about Bray's ideas even if they don't tend to pan out in the end. But I don't care about the Undertaker and never have and I feel like the Boneyard Match sounds like its just a Spooky Taker match. Tell me why I'm wrong.

It was over-the-top stupid. It literally made me laugh out loud a few times, at a time when I definitely need that!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

I appreciate that but like, I don't like Undertaker and I've never cared about him so like it sounds to me like its just watching a stupid thing about people I don't care about. Which seems pointless to track down and waste time with. Is the match more creative or interesting than I'm giving it credit for?

I hate that Taker is still in Wrestlemanias, AJ's matches have for the most part underwhelmed me, and I think they are both garbage human beings, if that helps.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Yes thank you.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Rarity posted:

And they ruined it

Surely that was the point

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I think I ended up wearing my James Ellsworth shirt one time, in my house, and the pizza delivery guy complimented me on it.

This was before his kidstuff.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The devil's favorite demon.

I would like to amend my previous statement.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

MorningMoon posted:

You'll have to unban vinceflex if it's a presidential order, J-Ru.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Well, that was a poo poo day at work. Guess I'll head over to PSP and see if...

yep, guess so.

https://twitter.com/WWEMaverick/status/1250493936185102339

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1250496072545263616

Is this it? Have we reached the bottom?

No, no. Probably not.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Jake Hager has injured a lot of folks too, and is not a great worker but he's improved and I'm willing to give Nia the benefit of the doubt she's not going to hurt anyone again, she seems to be liked by her peers, her biggest issue as far as injuring others seemed to be strikes, which she doesn't do as much of now.

Hahaha :wtc:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

"Sell your stock now."

Why, did it hit $75 already?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lmao all you need to do is wrap yourself in magical healing tape and use this magical sword spray and you'd be the loving Highlander

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Seams posted:

They’ve injected all their performers with Dettol and folks, they love it.

Injecting disinfectants is just silly, that would never work.

However I am hearing WWE is now volunteering some of their former workers who are under 90 day non-compete clauses for UV light injection testing

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I looked on Google news to see if there was any word of this, but all I found was

> Velveteen Dream gets surprise partner and much more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

So you're saying she's really improved