Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
The ratings of raw will go so low that AEW will actually catch them in the 900.000-1.000.000 range.

Also play Control. Great game so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Gonz posted:

New Control DLC just came out, too!

WWE is feces.

Its SCP the game what the gently caress why i havent heard of it. My brother just casually told me about this new game he was playing.
Also, sadly, its the first game who runs less than good on my old pc.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
My lifelong dream is not to drive a Ferrari or bang 90s Jenna Jameson. My lifelong dream is doing tape commentary for the dying third brand of a company who in one month lose half of its value.

#standforthewwe

Zeta Acosta fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Apr 2, 2020

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
So instead of two special 4 hours broadcasts they will run two full on 7-8 hours of regular WM? What the gently caress?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
i will be playing Control

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Wwe as a z level tv series might be a good idea after all. Good job Vince, you finally made it.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Jerusalem posted:

It really bugged me that the build to Wrestlemania was AJ saying Taker was a useless old man, and Taker saying AJ was a weak coward, because it meant no matter who won they hadn't beaten anybody worth anything.

But then in the match itself Undertaker went out of his way to admit that AJ was tough as hell and put up a better fight than most anybody he'd ever faced before and I really liked that he did that. :shobon:

Brock Lesnar beat the crap out of the Undertaker.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Put me on the i didn't like the boneyard match camp. Lucha underground worked because their internal structure was laid out like that. So Undertaker Is bikertaker now again? AJ Styles Is legit dead?
The OC continues to be a loving joke of losers geeks
The only thing that segment did well was
A) Be different
b) Having a clear good guy and bad guy and for once respecting the narrative structure.

WM night 1 was awful

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Eat My Fuc posted:

Not the worst or best Mania ever, but the Funhouse match might be the most legitimately artful thing the WWE has ever made.

Wrong

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ovaym

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Wwe high level creative: what if John Cena was 1996 Hulk Hogan?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Also there was nothing new about the story being told in the funhouse match: The Punk and Bryan matches were build around the same loving concept.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
It's the same with some wwe meta bullshit TM added to it.
And even if you are correct The Miz already did it 1000x better with the Total Bellas skits he and Maryse did

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
The WWE has thing thing when they do something meta criticizing themselves and for some reason people like it? To me it devaluates my time as a watcher and their own current product. Take the funhouse match for example besides taking another shot at the CENA WINS LOL trope that was used in the Edge match at ONS 1, the Punk match, the Bryan Match and the Miz match whats the story behind it. We are supposed to feel bad about THE FIEND because he lost a troaway match against John Cena in WM whatever it was?

Zeta Acosta fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Apr 6, 2020

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Also Goldberg buried the gently caress out of Bray, why didnt he challenged him to the Funhouse match? It doesnt work.

I liked the trowback to SNME. I love that Animotion song.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Miz and Maryse total bellas was better than the funhouse segment and really got into Cena as a person and a character.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Biker Taker should bring back Ministry Taker goatee.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Thats the cover of Motorhead`s Orgasmatron

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
They still cant retain 40 dollars a share, the stock value of wwe is SELL, the earning call is this 23th

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Congratulations to Sasha Banks and her ten year contract extension

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
At the investors meeting we will find out that the only thing thats keeping the wwe alive are their tv contracts and the networks have a force majeure clause to rescind them whenever they want.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

STAC Goat posted:

Wait we're talking about that one where Otis got mad because a girl rejected him and was the face and Dolph "stole" her from him and Sonya manipulated it because of nebulous reasons that may or may not have to do with all lesbians in WWE being stalkers? That's the one good written angle?

The one where the fat dude stalked the blonde lady who never showed anything resembling interest for him.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
that nxt announcement is weird, in 30 days we wont pay you anymore so you can leave or stay here for free?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Killer Karrion Kross
Glad HHH didnt named him Iron Kross

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Seth Rollins posted:

WWE NXT star Clave Hample, 26, has been released, PWInsider.com can confirm. The release took place today.

Cesar Bononi and Mars Wang are also gone. Hopefuly Bigsby Clive and Shimi Alonso stay!

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
corporate ladder will include the marry your bosses daughter match?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Have value outside of the company?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Sasha, Charlotte and specially Nia arent good enough to shoot safely so thats a botch, jack.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

StarkRavingMad posted:

To be fair to Sasha, she just seems to enjoy landing on her own head and neck, she doesn't really injure other people that much that I've seen

in nxt she broke alexa`s nose like two times i think? , paige neck was made of glass but a bad put kick of sasha triggered her career ending injury

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
25 years later and HHH still uses HBK to force some heat in his angles. At least HBK has hair now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Its really cool how the HHH wankfests episodes of SD and RAW are getting awful ratings