Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Dude as long as they don't do that poo poo they did a couple years back where everything was inverted and flipped

I just want the goddamn threads to be readable on this stupid "prank" day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

is pepsi ok posted:

CAN IT BE??

IT IS!!!

OH MY!!!!!!

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Is Keith Lee still the funny gif guy or did they quit forcing him to do the popup behind a guy on the apron every week

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Blaise330 posted:

Think he literally did that 2 or 3 times and people overly freaked out about it. "THEY'RE GONNA RUIN IT!!!!"

Or maybe it was more than that and I just don't know.

If they quit it is a rare moment of restraint for them; anything that becomes a "moment" is something they'll typically beat into the ground.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

No but for real the entire show was pre-taped, how did they run out of time

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

So if Rhea is out indefinitely over a Visa issue, do you think they're smart enough to write her out intelligently or will they just let Charlotte bury her 200 feet deep in her absence

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Okay, I amend my question:

Will they reference her at all, or will they let Charlotte call her a "quitter who ran away"

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Are they still running NXT UK shows? If they are, why not just let him take the title on a UK tour, get some matches out of some folks, maybe get someone ov---hahahahah this is WWE, I forgot

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Nakamura as a geek.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Ah, the GameStop tactic. That worked out for them too.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The only wrassle shirts I own are Japanese wrestling ones.

I have a NJPW lion mark and a LIJ shirt, I was able to get one of the NEO Itoh Respect Army shirts when she was selling them a month or so ago, and I used the PWT sale to get a TJPW tapioca shirt

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

RealFoxy posted:

Same, addiction. I have the Lime-Green Ice Cream shirt (Which represents only Pom), a Yellow Burger shirt (A bunch of lovable losers), Maki Itoh's Neo Itoh Respect Army, and this kickin rad Chris Brookes Kaiju shirt I got. Schedenfreud/Chris Brookes has some of the best wrestling T-Shirt designs on the planet, and it's probably because none of them look like wrestling shirts. They just released a spring line-up

I badly want a "Fly, Chicken Bastard" Yuka shirt and hope that winds up on PWT. The one of her's that's there is a Haoming though.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Fast turnaround on designing a tee, not actually shipping the goddamn thing.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

RealFoxy posted:

https://twitter.com/misterhakusan aka DDT_Eng

Haku runs the PWT store for all of DDT, if you @ him he'll either try and put it on the shop or find you a way to buy it

I sent a tweet off. My guess is that if it's possible, he's figuring it out anyway since the AEW joshi are getting popular. Shoko just released a new shirt on her own that she apologized for it not being shipped internationally yet.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

RealFoxy posted:

https://twitter.com/misterhakusan aka DDT_Eng

Haku runs the PWT store for all of DDT, if you @ him he'll either try and put it on the shop or find you a way to buy it

He explained that a lot of the shirts are commissioned by the TJPW wrestlers themselves and not DDT and as such they all have individual control over where it's sold. It makes a lot of sense, even if it's a bummer that there aren't a lot of great ways to get these rad shirts at the moment.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Nice to see them pair up the wrestler with a history of concussions with the wrestler who concusses everyone she works with

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Remember when Matt Bloom left and became a star in Japan and they brought him back with that insanely racist Lord Tensai gimmick

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

That seems like a Talk'n Shop bit.

"Watch out for that...CHOKESLAM"

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

It's really cool that they knew they were going to fire Sarah Logan so they had her last moments on screen be screaming and sobbing

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Remember when they took three completely polar opposite randos and just made em a team on the main roster and despite that they became friends and worked well together

Then they split them up

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Jerusalem posted:

Otis running down to save Mandy from a Sonya beatdown but pausing to pose and go,"OH YEAH!" was something, alright.

Utterly surreal sequence for an empty building.

Rhea pausing a run-in to do her entire entrance sequence

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Blaise330 posted:

Ambrose's final match was neat too. Lashley implies he's going to gently caress Renee, Ambrose flails on him like a helpless child, Lashley beats him up so badly the Ambrose char dies forever.

lol Lashley has killed off two characters via cucking in the last year

Vince has a god damned problem

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

It could be argued that WWE's refusal to read the loving room has hurt Roman because while he is always at the top of the card, it was not an organic ascent.

He's not hurting financially or in his spot (that we know of) but they've certainly not done him any favors by sending him out there to get booed and say poo poo like "sufferin' succotash" or whatever

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

It's still amazing to me that Sareee looked at how every one of their Japanese wrestlers has been used and said "Yeah let me get in on that, I love the mid-card doing jack poo poo"

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Since Kairi can't...what, remember anything about it?

What a dangerously unsafe clown

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Don't blame Seth, blame the chairmaker who got an order for one that would fit "a colossal rear end" and did not do his research

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

do you think they wish they were part of the firings now

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

oh jeez.

well they'll be making excellent bootleather scented tweets shortly then I reckon

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Nia doesn't need to be built, she needs to learn how to loving work without injuring someone

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I wonder if Asuka would get up and kick her head in if she botched something like that with her

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Already gone

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

My guess is that Nia probably regrets the botch but someone has told her that any amount of heat is good heat so that's why she keeps tweeting nonsense after legitimately injuring her co-workers

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Incessant Excess posted:

She is a heel tweeting in character, as they often do.

"I am a bad professional wrestler" is certainly one way to get people to boo but probably not the best way!

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Do y'all realize it has only been FIVE MONTHS since Vince abandoned his workers on a loving tarmac in Saudi Arabia and then had the company do a press release suggesting said stranded workers were disloyal to the company for not chartering their own flights home

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

We were so sure that would be the worst thing he'd do in this calendar year

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Good, I hope they fire him and he can go work for someone good

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Guaranteed it's "has opinions about his writing and booking" the same way that Jon Moxley was a "problem" before he left

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

"Watch WWE Raw: The guy running the show is actually crazy" is somehow an advertising strategy

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

It's fine, Vince won't remember what the match is supposed to be either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

They're gonna have Brock snipe it again