Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the wwe
is made out of poopoo and pee
the wwe
is like a bee laying eggs in your knee
i would rather hang myself from a tree
than watch another wwe
because
wwe is bad, to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
my faction controls one third of Rowdy Ringsports now

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i have spoilers for the upoming wrestlemania 36: it's going to suck a giant dick from hell

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i'm excited for wrestlemania!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
wrestling needs to be filmed like aj/undertaker in order to keep going, in these trying times

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

bradzilla posted:

I didn't watch Wrestlemania and the results looks pretty bad. Good luck with the next 7 hour deathmarch tonight, friends

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

very bad probation

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the brand is woven into the fabric of society. it cannot be removed. they are so intertwined that removing the parasite would kill the host. the wwe must be kept alive, or society will collapse. there is no hope without the wwe.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the worst is when you go out in no shirt, and men and women of all kinds come up to you and try to hit on you, because of how great you look with no shirt on. i just want to go about my day, you know? you guys also experience this right?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

for the low cost of 19 dollars, you can have the convenience of paying in four installments. that way, you only have to pay slightly more than half the cost of the shirt every 2 weeks until you've paid more than twice the cost of the shirt.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Stoops quids: afraid won't be recouped

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
things are looking good, for WWE!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the wwe is like a family

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Rarity posted:

Remember when Bobby Lashley returned a couple of years ago and it seemed like he was going to be a big deal and he even got a win over Roman and then just nothing ever happened with him?

i don't remember the part about it seeming like he was going to be a big deal

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Jerusalem posted:

If you can't think of words to write about WWE to express your disdain on this of all days then you doubly deserve a probation for being lazy enough to just poo poo out vinceflex.jpg in place of an actual post.

you're a dumb idiot

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Hi ho the Karrion Kro
Folderolderiddle
Hi ho the Karrion Kro
Bow and bend to me

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
what is the challenge

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i hope they brought Big Show back just so they could replicate that spot

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
WWE NXT star Clave Hample, 26, has been released, PWInsider.com can confirm. The release took place today.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the latest rumor going around is that Vince is so pissed off at Roman, that Vince is going to admit that the whole "cancer" thing was just a work to get sympathy for Roman, and that it was actually Roman's idea to do it, and Vince tried to talk him out of it.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
to be fair, the shirt is very bad

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
was raw good tonight

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
yes, Shinsuke Nakamura is going to quit the WWE and stop being a broken down has-been, and go back to NJPW where he will put on the best matches of his career

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the wwe is a family

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Von_Doom posted:

I feel like that Vince gif we use where he just keeps getting more and more excited. Or the Emperor from Star Wars going "Good. Gooood." I know we aren't supposed to wish people harm and all but WWE getting caught doing their shenanigans and held accountable? I can't be the only person rooting for the McMahons to get their money and company stripped away from them and Vince to go to jail where he catches the Corona Virus due to America not giving one gently caress about cons. Can I? I know he has been the luckiest Carny and his bud Trump rules the nation but still.... carny luck can only last so long right? Right?

sorry, we are only allowed to wish them good luck, as per the new rules

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the crowd is pro-wrestling's tether to reality, and without it, it's just a bunch of people acting like clowns for nobody

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Kairi was trying to say "hanase, hanasa, hanacoosa" because she's a big Michael Jackson fan, but also misremembered the lyrics

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Mr. Carlisle posted:

A company literally funded by terrorists currently employing multiple pedophiles

the mods are volunteers, not employees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Eddie pissed excellence.

it was mostly 5α-Dihydronandrolone