Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/BulletClubIta/status/1244801625694318595

https://twitter.com/MontezFordWWE/status/1244811635665055744

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

It's worse than that, Lumis was the name of a love interest in the show so they quite literally doubled down on the Dexter show stuff

lol I gave them way too much credit for the Lumis name since I didn't watch Dexter

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I'm glad he left, but loving hell they had Matt Hardy for so long and had to be dragged kicking and screaming to do anything cinematic and weird like he wanted, and they've still got Borash who was a big part of that Final Deletion stuff but barely ever got to make use of it, and you know that Bray has probably been pushing something like this for a long time.

WWE has to be forced into a position where they have no choice before they do something a little offbeat and different and it almost always pays dividends when they do it, but then they go back to ignoring that again, and that makes me grumpy.

Matt literally said WWE kept him off TV because he and Bray kept pushing segments like this

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MJeff posted:

Honestly, that was a brilliant fakeout.

Cena being teleported to the funhouse was amazing

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I want to say LMS matches don't work without a crowd, but that would have been dead even with a crowd

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, it seemed very in line with Cena's sense of humor.

I hope Cena insisted on the nWo part

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

reignofevil posted:

My guess would be the zoom in on Cena as the Cena voice over talked about most overrated overhyped wrestler of all time was Cena's contribution.

I could see that, in part because I can't imagine Bray trying to pitch that to him

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Also HHH would go over after asking "Am I loving going over?"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

My funhouse list with criteria it has to be someone with a long career

Kane
Undertaker
Big Show (lol)
HHH (ugh)
Hogan (UGH)
Stephanie (ew)
Bryan
Foley
Vince (my favorite)

A segment for every Big Show turn

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If there's no crowd why do you have to be live

e: Oh I read the rest of it, lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

SatoshiMiwa posted:

WWE losing it's big money deals on a loophole would be amazing and it would be just desserts given how awful the product and business was before the Pandemic

WWE has been future endeavored

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

NowonSA posted:

drat Vince ... throwing extra money at them because they're stuck away from their families.

lol

I'd be shocked if he even pays for their accommodations

Braun will defeat the Fiend in a funhouse match because he's too much of a dumb meathead for psychological warfare to work

Though he seems to be smart enough to know that making heartless bootstraps comments about indy wrestlers would get Vince to love him, and now he's champ

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Craptacular! posted:

If it’s HHH, would he even sell?

Finally HHH is the one who gets buried

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ronda destroying Nia's nosejob would be interesting to watch

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ronda would hire a bunch of Sandy Hook kid lookalikes and have them as the audience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

This video about the Montreal screwjob popped up on my recommended list so gently caress it, I'll watch

Cornette is in it and proceeds to say Bret took himself and wrestling seriously, maybe a little too seriously. Who the gently caress is Cornette to say anyone else takes the business too seriously?

e: and now he's whining about the loss of kayfabe

Intruder fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Apr 16, 2020