Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
not going to be one of the naysayers, i think putting 30 hours of wrestlemanias on tv will
whet the appetite for 12 hours more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Is this the only thing she posts?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I saw Nash in a tag match in Yokohama around then. Wife and I were close and when the Big Show got in the ring I yelled “Go Big Sexy the Giant Killer” and a zubaz and Ribera jacket wearing John Cena started looking for the source of that comment. John really knows his poo poo.

The only good Kevin Nash match in my opinion.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

I just like watching wrestling and I also like having as much of it in one easy to use place as possible. The older content is much of what I watch throughout my days.

Gating it so you can’t use it without paying an immoral company is a bad idea.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I bought the Al Snow Got Head? shirt but was too embarrassed to wear it publicly.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
gun violence is also woven into the fabric of society and I don’t think we should be calling it essential!!!

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I’ve started buying some AEW merch during PPVs because I have no other way of financially supporting them and also I figure more support for them hurts the WWE.

If anything one should’ve had more wrestling shirts gearing up for an extended stay at home.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Yeah a person really laying on the Osaka-ben can be hard to understand. My wife really hates the sound of it being raised in Tokyo. It’s that different.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Is there any outside speculation that Anderson might have been on the chopping block over the Saudi plane incident? I always thought he’d be in the doghouse since his wife kinda let the cat out of the bag. (If I am remembering correctly)

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Kairi was saying 話せ the imperative form of talk, because she suddenly wanted to talk to Nia about the match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

why is the capsule round I thought AJ was a flat earther