Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

smarxist posted:

it must own to be 94 and just be like "I WANT BOOZE!" and people go "aww lol so powerful" and give it to you

donald trump sent me 1200 dollars to stay home for all of 4/20

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

RandomPauI posted:

I have one free video game that went unclaimed earlier today. Or it was claimed but the person who claimed it didn't speak up. Either way, please tag if you use this code. Or if it doesn't work anymore.

Shoppe Keep 2
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=RWmGT2aTKvyzPBN6
"Apr 25, 2019 - Shoppe Keep 2 - Online co-op open-world first-person resource management RPG. Shoppe Keep returns bigger and better than ever!"
It sounds like Minecraft meets Animal Crossing. It should be well worth the price of FREE.

someone already snagged it

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

:vince:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:trumppop:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

emfive posted:

In my car I'm a Sovereign Citizen

I parsed this as Star Citizen at first glance. my brain has been damaged tremendously by the Internet

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Solarin posted:

I parsed this as Star Citizen at first glance. my brain has been damaged tremendously by the Internet

:same:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/polearmguy/status/1255933546352558081

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

At some point, while I apparently was not paying close attention, my wife and lurker decided to order 50 pounds of bread flour. It got here today. My wife said "I think the flour might be here" and lurker said "Is it a big box?" and I said "Does it weigh 50 pounds?"

We have two new plastic food-grade buckets to store it in. I proposed that we get together and think about a plan for how to get the flour in the buckets without some obvious potential disaster happening, and I got a surprising amount of pushback.

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

lmbo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/edroso/status/1256057997811503107

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1256057355512487937

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bernie endorsersd Joe Biden

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

emfive posted:

At some point, while I apparently was not paying close attention, my wife and lurker decided to order 50 pounds of bread flour. It got here today. My wife said "I think the flour might be here" and lurker said "Is it a big box?" and I said "Does it weigh 50 pounds?"

We have two new plastic food-grade buckets to store it in. I proposed that we get together and think about a plan for how to get the flour in the buckets without some obvious potential disaster happening, and I got a surprising amount of pushback.

Maybe if the lurker practiced by typing posts they wouldn't mess up filling out orders

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I loving, loving hate Quora with a burning passion

"Can there be other kinds of cheese?"

"When people eat meat, how many animals die?"

"When did China start getting smaller?"

gently caress the gently caress out of that stupid rear end site

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

emfive posted:

just tip the bag, couldn't be simpler

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

emfive posted:

“when did you post good ?”

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

pete's gonna be the vice president

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Solarin posted:

just tip the bag, couldn't be simpler

that is literally what my wife said

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

pete's gonna be the vice president

never

never ever

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

euphronius posted:

you have tuned into my wavelength

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

what is her username?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

emfive posted:

that is literally what my wife said

I'd put down a tarp (the president) then

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Dave posted:

someone already snagged it

I'll post more codes later. I have extra humble bundle stuff and I'd rather give the extra codes away here as a small way to give back to the cspam community.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1256049002417717249

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

always

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
It's my hope to one day see the Piss Tape hat highlighted on a news program after someone realizes they've seen it at Bernie supporter gatherings and other leftist activities and it's referred to as "part of a conspiracy theory spread online."

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

11473 do they live on a loving interstate? what the gently caress

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Solarin posted:

I'd put down a tarp (the president) then

That is also literally what she said. I think we have very different ideas of what the word "plan" means.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

emfive posted:

how is babby formed

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

holy lmao

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs7InkOfoXY

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/JoePopBrand/status/1255852832839946245

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trung

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

who’s going to be the VP Ffor Biden?

*Beto’s entrance music starts playing*

Grandpa Palpatine