Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should we do with the remaining Bowsette Buddies?
This poll is closed.
Join them 80 33.61%
Humour them 6 2.52%
Mock them, more 19 7.98%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 57 23.95%
Ignore them 6 2.52%
Ban them 28 11.76%
XCOM 3 ft Cindy Cybermelons 22 9.24%
i'm happy. hope you're happy too - oddium, 2020 8 3.36%
I cannot stop collecting pogs, my slammer collection is opulent - Video 'Videogames' Games 10 4.20%
Look, we have discussed the pog situation many times. Could you please not bring it up 2 0.84%
Total: 238 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
You gonna go with the "realistic dog penises" or the "even more realistic dog penises" mod?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

FirstAidKite posted:

Isn't one of the dresspheres locked to completion percent too? I thought the mascot costume needed high completion percent.

Not percentage based, but it is stupidly hard to get in the Vanilla game requiring you to complete every storyline in the game all of them spanning the whole game and some of them being easy to gently caress up and costing you the "Episode Complete" at the end and the dressphere as well.

It's a lot easier to get in the HD version just requiring you to complete the tournaments they added.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz03vaw5_5c&t=12s

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

SeXReX posted:

You gonna go with the "realistic dog penises" or the "even more realistic dog penises" mod?

i go with the cel-shaded versions myself, really makes the reds pop

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

You should also be able to suplex a train in every game.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i don't know many skyrim mods but i know there's one that lets you stop time and it seems neat

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

New month, new thread, new adventures

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
postin in the rotten blown-out husk of april's thread still

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

this is like in blast corps where you clear the path and then they let you go back to the level and just find all the weird stuff. also i've been playing blast corps

May 8, 2006

i'm doing the earthbound thing where i beat the thread so i can go back and say hi to everyone and get some unique dialogue

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

havnt finished the thread yet im grinding for a few more levels before i face the boss

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i can't afford to post in a new thread so i'm going to keep posting in this one and pretend that its really good

May 8, 2006

ah, the 'genesis kid' strategy

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Waffleman_ posted:

Lulu is extremely pregnant, just ignore the fact that we didn't want to make a new model.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/keitatakahash/status/1256087424897134593?s=21

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Goodbye April thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Relax Or DIE posted:

every jrpg should have a gun that you can use once to kill a boss with one shot and you get a special 'you shot me' cutscene for that boss after

I wanna show you a trick mother showed me when you weren't around