Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

next time someone tries a forum coup i recommend neutralizing lowtax as your first move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
can we please have burt back?

I like him

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
I have always hated Burt

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lucavi posted:

I have always hated Burt

he seemed alright, could be a lot worse imo.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
you gotta love a failed coup attempt, because there are always things that come out after-the-fact that reveal snafus and mishaps that show the underlying idiocy in the plan. somehow margaret thatcher's son is involved. things like that

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

they should make me a mod, i promise to not do my job and just ban people for posting lib poo poo that pisses me off

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

you gotta love a failed coup attempt, because there are always things that come out after-the-fact that reveal snafus and mishaps that show the underlying idiocy in the plan. somehow margaret thatcher's son is involved. things like that

gunna find out an low level IK had a full lock on Cyrano4747's escape plane but chickened out from launching the missiles

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Percelus posted:

they should make me a mod, i promise to not do my job and just ban people for posting lib poo poo that pisses me off

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

F

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

If we can keep up this level of forums drama surely the days weeks months (?) of quarantine will fly by!!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
technically you can't be punished for treason if you put gold fringe around your av

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
you CAN be charge with mutiny but nobody ever remembers that

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
imagine if this was real. lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i nominate the servers to be relocated to the palace of the lion assad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeXp5vHmkbc

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Homeless Friend posted:

some gave all, all gave 10

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

what are all the lepers colony things tho

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

you CAN be charge with mutiny but nobody ever remembers that

there are no admirals, so we're safe

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

you're diluting the rarity of our joke permas

the markets can't take much more of this

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the posting coup

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

You might notice some minor changes around the forums in the next couple of days. Nothing to worry about, everything is fine!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
this is only the beginning, next the loyalists will begin implementing mandatory posting curfews and cracking down on BYOB

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Reene posted:

we timed poo poo hoping that it would give us enough plausible deniability that everyone else wouldn't catch on before we could lock down the panel and forums access. I've already lost my panel access and most my admin access and I expect the ban to come any second now. I want you guys to know I really wanted to have your backs and I'm sorry for how this is going down, im sorry for not doing more sooner, we really wanted the forums to be a better place for everyone

gently caress you cyrano, gently caress you jeffrey. every single thing we tried to do to make the forums even modestly less lovely was strangled by you two being lovely wannabe thread cops

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

The beatings will continue until posting improves

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Reene posted:

we timed poo poo hoping that it would give us enough plausible deniability that everyone else wouldn't catch on before we could lock down the panel and forums access. I've already lost my panel access and most my admin access and I expect the ban to come any second now. I want you guys to know I really wanted to have your backs and I'm sorry for how this is going down, im sorry for not doing more sooner, we really wanted the forums to be a better place for everyone

gently caress you cyrano, gently caress you jeffrey. every single thing we tried to do to make the forums even modestly less lovely was strangled by you two being lovely wannabe thread cops

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

The beginning and the end are one and the same. All is right with the world.

*dissolves into LCL*

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

qcs looks kinda like quck

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
wake me up

wake me up inside

I can't wake up

wake me up inside

save me

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
the virgin qcs crybaby vs the chad posting coupist

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
extremely rude for the mods to make fun the cspam posting brand like this

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Majorian posted:

The beginning and the end are one and the same. All is right with the world.

*dissolves into LCL*

turns out this was all a long con by PARTY PLANE JONES :thunk:

also Jeffrey should permaban himself, as a joke, haha

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i mean there are stickies in several forums by the mods who mod those forums saying poo poo like 'it begins tonight', this is very clearly and obviously a lame april fools prank. telegraphed it too much, try and be less obvious next time.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
April Fool's! Hahaha BRING IT IN, guys!

*squizzle and alnilam and reignofevil and every banned mod and smythe and zdr all come in for a HUGE party*

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Flavius Aetass posted:

April Fool's! Hahaha BRING IT IN, guys!

*squizzle and alnilam and reignofevil and every banned mod and smythe and zdr all come in for a HUGE party*

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i mean there are stickies in several forums by the mods who mod those forums saying poo poo like 'it begins tonight', this is very clearly and obviously a lame april fools prank. telegraphed it too much, try and be less obvious next time.

they shoulda had lowtax walk in and start randomly banning the mods for funsies. that would have been a lot more believable

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

ya but can some of those 100,000 hour probes stick regardless of whether it was a prank

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Fly Molo posted:

turns out this was all a long con by PARTY PLANE JONES :thunk:

also Jeffrey should permaban himself, as a joke, haha

PPJ is Gendou in my analogy, in that he's the most cucked of cucked failures.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

needed to be less mods, nobody will believe the level of coordination. Then a fake mod forum leak where lowtax is bringing back fyad as the inciting event or something. Then the ambien legal coup. eldarion should have been the ringleader

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
So when are we getting Lowtax Loyalist and/or Squizzle Separatist gang tags

I will also accept McNally Militia, iospace insurgent, etc.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
0.o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oh

you're telling me it's not March 20th or whatever

weird