Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
Look guys basketball chat only in here please

Poque posted:

Currently Accepting Entries For:
SAS NBA 2K20 Tournament Pick-Em

Monkeu please add the tourney pick-em to your stellar OP. might I say, you are the 1997 Karl Malone (mvp) of NBA OPs

monkeu fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Apr 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Currently playing:

Control
Outer Wilds
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
Hollow Knight

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

YAKUZA KIWAMI 2 (kiwami means extreme) is a really good game

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

boxcarhobo posted:

YAKUZA KIWAMI 2 (kiwami means extreme) is a really good game

I spent at least 10 hours on the hostess club and i'm not ashamed

which NBA player would be the best hostess club manager

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Currently playing:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Borderlands 3

Currently hyped for:
Players NBA 2K20 Tournament

Monkeu please add the tourney pick-em to your stellar OP. might I say, you are the 1997 Karl Malone (mvp) of NBA OPs

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

couldn't read the OP, looks like I have them ignored. I'm gonna try and get through Yakuza Kiwami 1 this week. Bought it forever ago and have barely touched it. Quarantine gaming ftw

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Poque posted:

In the immortal words of the player who will always be fondly remembered as at least the fifth or sixth most important in the still-dominant and ever-enduring warriors dynasty:

"I like to serve everybody. My teammates. Ushers at the game. The fans,"

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i dislike that i have to read the thread title despite having monkeu on ignore because it's like i gotta read a monkeu post every time i come in here

anyways i bought the symphony of the night re-re-re-release on the ps4 and hey maybe i'll actually play rondo of blood for the first time who knows

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

monkeu posted:

In the immortal words of the player who will always be fondly remembered as at least the fifth or sixth most important in the still-dominant and ever-enduring warriors dynasty:

"I like to serve everybody. My teammates. Ushers at the game. The fans,"

ty friend. Let it never be forgotten that Established Fraud James Harden could not break Steph's three pointers made record despite taking 142 more attempts.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Carlosologist posted:

I spent at least 10 hours on the hostess club and i'm not ashamed

which NBA player would be the best hostess club manager

player? you'd really need a leader with some compassion who can help the girls reach their max potential, a chris paul or a kobe would be much too hard on the girls and lead to poor performance i feel, a dirk or a tim duncan would probably be fantastic in that role if they could manage to not be super awkward

from the coaching pool, i'd love to get steve kerr in there tbh, i feel like he would kill it

also any time you see james harden step into the club you put your 5 best girls on him and let him go hog wild and just bring out rakes for all the money he will spend

e: although, an eye for fashion would also help since you have to help the girls look their best, could we get kelly oubre jr in there in a consulting role?

imagine this guy and majima running the club together, my lord

boxcarhobo fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Apr 1, 2020

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

NBA N/V April: YES Warriors dynasty chat NO dynasty warriors chat

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

bannerlord is still excellent since yesterday. will keep thread updated tho

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

R.D. Mangles posted:

do not pursue monkeu

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

R.D. Mangles posted:

Edit:

Ghost Dog posted:

do not pursue monkeu

Lol

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Ghost Dog posted:

do not pursue monkeu

Truly spoken like a dog chasing me around like I知 a car

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

i dislike that i have to read the thread title despite having monkeu on ignore because it's like i gotta read a monkeu post every time i come in here

anyways i bought the symphony of the night re-re-re-release on the ps4 and hey maybe i'll actually play rondo of blood for the first time who knows

bloodstained was pretty good imo, even though they did welch on some of the kickstarter stuff

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

do not pursue monkeu

lol

Im playing Animal Crossing, Finishing up breath of the wild, have Divinity 2 waiting in the wings.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Ghost Dog posted:

do not pursue monkeu

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

do not pursue monkeu

lmao

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

While I enjoyed it at first, I don't think I have the proper disposition for Animal Crossing. It's sort of like how I thought I'd drink more tea instead of coffee this year but it just don't have it in me.

I think I will return to Nier Automata as I never finished it.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

i miss hoop, i miss giannis, i miss march madness

boxcarhobo posted:

bloodstained was pretty good imo, even though they did welch on some of the kickstarter stuff

honestly i wait for most high budget indies to go on sale (they inevitably do) and i'm not in a hurry to play it; i used to be way into metroidvanias and had to scoop up every new one that came out and like ten years ago i probably would've jumped on any iga release day one but now it just seems like bad design

also i have blasphemous just sitting on my hard drive and i'd feel bad picking up something else to go in front of it, please ignore the fact that i just bought a game i already owned and am replaying it instead of playing blasphemous

BWV posted:

While I enjoyed it at first, I don't think I have the proper disposition for Animal Crossing. It's sort of like how I thought I'd drink more tea instead of coffee this year but it just don't have it in me.

I think I will return to Nier Automata as I never finished it.

dang another game i bought on sale and now have to actually play at some point fuuuuuck (see also the witcher, dragon age inquisition, spyro trilogy)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
according to my youtube tv the 2k20 players tournament begins at 6pm central on Friday. GET HYPED

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

。Hola SEA!

I知 finishing Sekiro (I waited a long time in case they did a dlc), playing river city girls with my older son, and reading a lot. Finished Anna Karenina read along with my gf, working through Invention of the White Race with my best friend and my wife, starting Love in the Time of Cholera today.

WRT to basketball, I feel that we should have a poll on which player gets the fattest during quarantine. I know everyone will go with the obvious picks, guys who are already fat, your Zions and Jokici, but I think the league will surprise us again. I知 going with Buddy Hield

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

DeimosRising posted:

Finished Anna Karenina read along with my gf, working through Invention of the White Race with my best friend and my wife, starting Love in the Time of Cholera today.

the most literate 6th man like Lou Will

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

gonna be rad as hell next year when the warriors win 51 games are are the 4th seed

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

ESPN airing the greatest game ever played tonight at 9:30pm EST
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28977375/iconic-nba-games-espn-watch-2016-cavaliers-warriors-finals

quote:

Game 7 | 9:30 p.m. ET | ESPN/ESPN App

LeBron completes the NBA's first 3-1 Finals comeback and brings Cleveland its first NBA championship.

Game 5 at 7pm EST.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

incredible choke job by a team with 72 wins and the first unanimous mvp in league history, really makes you think

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

oh gently caress that's rad as hell

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

DeimosRising posted:

I知 finishing Sekiro (I waited a long time in case they did a dlc), playing river city girls with my older son, and reading a lot. Finished Anna Karenina read along with my gf, working through Invention of the White Race with my best friend and my wife, starting Love in the Time of Cholera today.

marquez is fuckin siiiiick

i got a pretty nice collection of borges short stories that i haven't gotten through in a while and when i'm not posting in the basketball thread desperate for some human connection or playing video games i got a nice little stack of books on my coffee table: war against all puerto ricans by nelson a. denis (highly recommend), bukowski's you get so alone collection, complete short stories of flannery o'connor, murakami's wind-up bird chronicle, and the amen corner by james baldwin (also highly recommend even if you don't normally read plays)

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Paul Zuvella posted:

gonna be rad as hell next year when the warriors win 51 games are are the 4th seed

historically speaking that's pretty good for them

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I guess its going to be a shortened season next year, so it will probably be like 37 wins.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

。Hola SEA!

Declan MacManus posted:

marquez is fuckin siiiiick

i got a pretty nice collection of borges short stories that i haven't gotten through in a while and when i'm not posting in the basketball thread desperate for some human connection or playing video games i got a nice little stack of books on my coffee table: war against all puerto ricans by nelson a. denis (highly recommend), bukowski's you get so alone collection, complete short stories of flannery o'connor, murakami's wind-up bird chronicle, and the amen corner by james baldwin (also highly recommend even if you don't normally read plays)

I知 an enormous O辰onnor fan, my copy of the complete shot stories doesn稚 even have a cover any more; I thought wind up was just ok but my gf read 1Q84 recently and said it was pretty dope and the plot at least sounded wild af

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

do not pursue monkeu

Nice

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

AggressivelyStupid posted:

incredible choke job by a team with 72 wins and the first unanimous mvp in league history, really makes you think

73 wins. They were light years ahead.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

This was a very good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Animal Crossing is the poo poo, I never really got the appeal until I started playing with my sister but now I知 extremely immersed

I壇 open my island for visitors but I kinda stripped it bare then replanted all my trees. Should be ready by the weekend