Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

gotta say between the title of his book and what he had to say about bill russell im noticing a pattern here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
If we get playoffs, I'm going to predict Denver and Utah get upset in round 1. Jokic will be fat Jokic again. Mitchell (and the rest of the Jazz) will probably have huge chemistry issues with Gobert.

I don't think it's going to happen but it's nice to imagine it can until the season is actually canceled.

I wonder what the Lakers backup plan is if the Brow leaves in the offseason.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 01:08 on May 1, 2020

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing
shaq posted his feet on instagram and they might be the worst feet i've ever seen. not linking, just putting the knowledge out there.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

AggressivelyStupid posted:

gotta say between the title of his book and what he had to say about bill russell im noticing a pattern here

What did he have to say about Bill Russell

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

This is almost as wild as the revelations from those Jim Webb books.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Chairchucker posted:

What did he have to say about Bill Russell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg8kkzzHSTw

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spacebump posted:

If we get playoffs, I'm going to predict Denver and Utah get upset in round 1. Jokic will be fat Jokic again. Mitchell (and the rest of the Jazz) will probably have huge chemistry issues with Gobert.

I don't think it's going to happen but it's nice to imagine it can until the season is actually canceled.

Jokic is thin the last pic I saw

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Spacebump posted:

Gobert shut down the whole league, I think he can manage a first-round opponent.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

creamcorn posted:

shaq posted his feet on instagram and they might be the worst feet i've ever seen. not linking, just putting the knowledge out there.

Lol what in the actual gently caress. I mean clearly not his feet but why would he post that???

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
everyday i'm in awe that espn hired a player known for never talking as a talking head

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Lol what in the actual gently caress. I mean clearly not his feet but why would he post that???

Gross aside it's good insight to what pro athletes put themselves through in their prime and what they have to live with for the rest of their lives.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

creamcorn posted:

Worse than the infamous Harden feet?

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

Gross aside it's good insight to what pro athletes put themselves through in their prime and what they have to live with for the rest of their lives.

tbh most tall people get hammertoe from not being able to keep buying shoes as their feet grow, not just athletes. or at least that's how it went for me.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

For real? drat I’d never heard of or seen that before. That’s messed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
New thread basketball friends

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3921896