Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your favorite returning character?
Kane
General Carville
Premier Romanov
Jobbo Fett
View Results

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
What's a ra3

The general is pretty good though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

anilEhilated posted:

And now see the second reason why the Soviet navy is that much cooler than the Allied one. MIND CONTROLLED GIANT SQUIDS. Whoever came up with that must have been a)drugged up to his ears, b)a genius.
Of course, that's in the Red Alert universe. Over here, I'm reliably informed that the Americans have the squid.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Xarn posted:

I am a bit behind, but what is the policy on referring to changes in gameplay mechanics of later games?
This is the latest game, comrade.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Mordja posted:

C&C Remastered has likely sold over a million copies and can't have been very expensive to make, so I'd say a generation 2 remaster collection must be a given. Right, EA? Right?
hopefully

gacha smartphone games don't exist yet in the lp timeline, at least!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I mean if "breaks down and catches fire while dismounting the train it was transported on" is a disqualifier

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
The only reason to not add more turrets to a tank is if you've run out of crew to operate them and can't add more, and yes I am mad at the 40k tanks with more guns than crew because some nerd sitting in front of a row of monitors controlling three sponsons is not what I want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Slaan posted:

Well, at least we know there are no more mainline Tiberium games because C&C without Kane isn't C&C, and well, Kane is dead
You can't kill the Messiah. There will be a dozen extremely good main-line/Renegade C&C games and expansions in the next few years and Kane will be in all of them.