Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your favorite returning character?
Kane
General Carville
Premier Romanov
Jobbo Fett
View Results

Plek
Jul 30, 2009

Poil posted:

I don't like how shiny, clean and plastic everything looks. :saddowns:

Legacy mode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plek
Jul 30, 2009
Didn't Einstein already develop a time machine?

e: Although I guess the last one couldn't send people very reliably.

Plek
Jul 30, 2009

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I'm not gonna go hog wild on anti-spoiler messagery since mods aren't official releases, but could people please at least tag mod spoilers for something like Mental Omega? I haven't played it, and its in the lineup.

Much appreciated and thanks for the continued support :)

Oh sweet christ does that mean that you might play Twisted Insurrection? It's a bit of a trip...

Plek
Jul 30, 2009
This was such an out-of-left-field mission when I first played it. The bond reference is pretty fun, I just wish they had done more with the setting.