Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
My initial thought was that the guy in the car with masked Gil is really Gil since he's the one ordering everyone around on Gil's behalf, but I could see it being Richard as well.
He was acting so nice that either he is secretly evil or exists only to get killed in the race and make Kosame sad/angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

I really enjoyed everyone just goofing off with each other and having a fun time in this episode.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Kosame no :cry:

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I would have liked a bit more of the race to be covered, but this was still a great series.