Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The character designs are all great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Forgall posted:

I can accept the hair, but what the gently caress are those mouth dots?

Makeup I am pretty sure. Like for Kabuki actors.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Aw poo poo that sucks. I really enjoyed the first two episodes.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
That was super fun. Shame this is going to be on hold for a while.

I did not think of launching Kosame to win the race.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I am thinking that Gil is not the real Gil.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Darth Walrus posted:

I mean, even apart from that, the gang absolutely feel like two-bit goons operating off borrowed notoriety. I'd guess that Kosame's new friend with the scarred face is the real Gil, but we saw the back of his neck and it looks unmarked.

I also think Richard is possibly the real Gil. Note there is nothing about Gil having the tattoo himself.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

InspectorCarbonara posted:

My initial thought was that the guy in the car with masked Gil is really Gil since he's the one ordering everyone around on Gil's behalf, but I could see it being Richard as well.
He was acting so nice that either he is secretly evil or exists only to get killed in the race and make Kosame sad/angry.

It would not really make any sense for Chase the Bad to be Gil as he is clearly a guy trying to be more intimidating using Gil's name.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yay I called it. Richard was Gil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Least he should have a weakness, Namely his glass eyes blindspot.