Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's duck season, y'all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
the civil war wasn't very groovy baby

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

ELI PORTER posted:

the civil war wasn't very groovy baby

drat Yankee spotted. It's called the war of northern aggression around here parts.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

the south will (not) rise again

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A Fancy Hat posted:

Listen, none of us *want* to follow the Bible. If it wasn't for the Bible, I'd be murdering a bunch of children right now while bathing in their blood.

no joke ive heard several christians straight up tell me this poo poo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm actually a benevolent cyborg sent backwards in time to protect humanity, but my creators overshot their target destination in time. Well...I have been designed to be benevolent. I doubt my creators could have forseen or planned for...this.
I arrived here a few years prior to the first American Civil War and have lived amongst you now, undetected for several generations.
I've been forced to adopt this persona, partially out of need to conceal my identity and partially out of a series of events beyond my control.
The time to activate my true mission goals and reveal my motivations has not come, and will not come, for several more centuries. For now I bide my time amongst you plebiscites. Hatefully scorning you. Mocking you. Oh how I loathe you and what you will become IF I let you.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
*takes a poo poo on the side of the road*

Now, you see any blacks do that, or not, you make sure they 'rested.

DrGreatJob
Oct 3, 2006

we fuck each other very well and we have a lot of energy from eating plantfoods
quarantine? lock-down? why, my southern friends, are you so afraid to die for the economy?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I'll be GAT-DANGED if I let some Yankees tell me how to live my life. I've survived viruses before, I'm not scared of no KEY-RONA virus.

*hi fives hundreds of people over 65, dooming them to die rasping for breath in overcrowded hospitals*

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

*Funnels taxes into new statue honoring Bloody Bill Anderson

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Boy good thing the media got distracted before my blackface photos came up again

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

You've been listening to the Pappy O'Daniel Flour Hour

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Hi, I'm your Govoner Mr Watson. don't you worry about nuthin'. With the GOP in the White House and senate we are in the best position we've ever been. The president is doing 11 out of 10 on his presidency, and you my constituents are profiting tremendously from his service. All is well down here in our southern state, don't let the fake news fool you. Nothin out of the ordinary. No sir. 4 more years!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
*is the whitest, most racist human being imaginable*

*is governor of a state that is 75% black*

*gets re-elected again and again by huge margins, nobody ever investigates how this is possible*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*personally coughs in every single staff member's mouth*

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Brimstone Inquiry posted:

*is governor*

so yeah i'm gonna basically admit on the news that i didn't know about asymptomatic carriers because where could I look up this information except everywhere including the cdc which is in the city i'm based in lol

i don't see nothin' bout no asymptomatic carriers in mah bible, good day sir

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Yeah I weigh 375 lbs and my blood is the consistency and color of a raspberry smoothie, but I'll be dead in the ground before I let OBAMA tell our kids what they can have for lunch! Pizza Hut pizza on Fridays, that's what the kids want!

*pockets huge check from Pizza Hut, which he then spends on Pizza Hut*

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
*closes closet doors to make sure my robes aren't visible before I get on zoom from the comfort of my state funded mansion to tell people to go back to work*

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

*implements broken unemployment system on purpose so I can report low unemployment numbers and pat myself on the back*

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
orders masks to be placed on all confederate statues as an act of fellowship

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Preparing to announce there is a mild risk of a pandemic, considering measures to prevent it.

It's June.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
crams fistfull of lukewarm mac and cheese into mouth to prove everything is safe

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
"We need to test public welfare recipients for drug use."

*owns company that gets contract to process tests*

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

AWWWWW, HORSE APPLES

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
*legs don't work*

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Now I believe, that the government can't be tellin' us what to do!

*owns slaves*

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
We need to RESPECT and HONOR our proud men in blue!

~gets pulled over~

YOU WORK FOR ME, I WAS TRAVELING NOT DRIVING.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Hmm, should I tell people of my state to self quarantine, or just blame New Yorkers and tell *them* to quarantine?

Haha gently caress you Yankee scum THE SOUTH SHALL RISE

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

CannonFodder posted:

Hmm, should I tell people of my state to self quarantine, or just blame New Yorkers and tell *them* to quarantine?

Haha gently caress you Yankee scum THE SOUTH SHALL RISE

This is what the Governor of South Carolina did FYI

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the only thing i despise more than carpetbaggers are my own disenfranchised citizens

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

*gets pulled over for drunk driving*

Awww, Officer, I truly do apologize, I must have had one too many drinks down at the local watering hole. How about we just forget this whole thing happened, you drive me home, and I'll make sure you are handsomely rewarded for this act of bravery. Back the blue, after all!

*was really doing massive amount of cocaine in a warehouse filled with prostitutes*

Well shucks officer, I really appreciate the kindness. I'll see if the ol' ball and chain can bake you boys up some nice banana nut bread tomorrow. We'll get it down to the station faster than a cricket on Sunday!

*goes home and beats the poo poo out of his wife before injecting heroin into his eyeballs*

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

:yeeclaw:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

*listens to Ted Nugent while molesting some kids*

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
What do you mean I have to pay for these

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

gleebster posted:

"We need to test public welfare recipients for drug use."

*owns company that gets contract to process tests*

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS! I do NOT own that drug-testing company, sir. I think if you check your facts, you’ll find MY WIFE owns that drug-testing company, sir.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
ive signed a new bill into law shutting down the last abortion clinic in this state and tommorow im delcaring marshall law because this chineese virus isnt going to kill us all and i want to reopen everything. also please attended our christian college that i am in no way affiliated with.

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
What this state needs is a balanced budget, and I'm your man.

*takes all of the money out of the public school system and spends it on pet projects*

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Willias posted:

What this state needs is a balanced budget, and I'm your man.

*takes all of the money out of the public school system and spends it on pet projects*
Now now, Scott Walker did that in Wisconsin so it's not a southern thing.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Jeezum Loardy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

*boards the Lolita Express*