Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Beanie babies for idiot nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Hammerite posted:

Funko... poop :grin:

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
they are a funko pox imo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

What’s this garbage

turn on your monitor

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

less talkin more poppin

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

imagine being married to this literal manchild

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Chinatown posted:

turn on your monitor

Absolutely based

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I have (exactly) one. Its a mads mikkelsen hannibal lecter

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
emergency pop fund

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Funko Pops are so fail. Just like Justin Bieber. and Barney. If Funko Pops were a hat they'd be a fedora and if they were a mountain they'd be Mount Everest. Truly the Star Citizen of toys. If Big Bang Theory was a toy it would be Funko Pops, that's how cringe they are. I'd rather eat a well-done steak with ketchup and wash it down with a Budweiser than own a Funko Pop. Every time I see someone with a Funko Pop I smirk knowing that money could have gone towards better things like mechanical keyboards and cast iron skillets.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Many many years ago John F. Pop! had a dream. It has come to fruition

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

Sleeveless posted:

Funko Pops are so fail. Just like Justin Bieber. and Barney. If Funko Pops were a hat they'd be a fedora and if they were a mountain they'd be Mount Everest. Truly the Star Citizen of toys. If Big Bang Theory was a toy it would be Funko Pops, that's how cringe they are. I'd rather eat a well-done steak with ketchup and wash it down with a Budweiser than own a Funko Pop. Every time I see someone with a Funko Pop I smirk knowing that money could have gone towards better things like mechanical keyboards and cast iron skillets.

budwesier is a good beer. bud clamato with your tios while the football is on imo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sleeveless posted:

:hai:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

drat why you gotta dis cast iron skillets man thats just rude

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
also arn't cast iron skillets and mechanical keyboards the same demographic as Funko! Pop! is? idk i can't keep this poo poo straight

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Imagine having your identity being based around Funk Pop!s so that when you see a thread on your paid forum that makes fun of your favorite collectable toy, you lash out blindly at other vaguely dorky poo poo.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I have (exactly) one. Its a mads mikkelsen hannibal lecter

You should burn it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sleeveless posted:

I have a rare Funko! Pop of a goon eating a well done steak with ketchup and a Budweiser brand beer. The expression in its dead eyes is one of disdain.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dell_Zincht posted:

You should burn it

I have (exactly) one. Its a burnt mads mikkelsen hannibal lecter

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hit Funky Poops w/my cast iron skillet hoping that the sounds of my belabored weezing and thrusting from the effort will bring m'lady to her window post haste in order that I might gaze upon her, tip my fedora lustily at her bosom, and show to her the printer that mine husky frame delivered

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Imagine 500 of these lined up on a wall in some gamestop

forever staring into you

through you

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010
Post more Funkos

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Slightly cursed vibe

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

pooch516 posted:

Post more Funkos

It's me.

I'm bad ape.

I've been so very, very bad.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No...
wait...

I've found a better one.

I'm arseface.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

one Pop! to rule them all...

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Someone buy me this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Truck Stop Stall
Jul 11, 2006

ELI PORTER posted:

also arn't cast iron skillets and mechanical keyboards the same demographic as Funko! Pop! is? idk i can't keep this poo poo straight

funko crosses over with wwe and replica fashion
cast iron crosses with letterkenny ("consists of hicks, skids, hockey players and Christians") and growing your own mushrooms
mechanical keyboards crosses with male-focused interior design and headphones

e. https://subredditstats.com/subreddit-user-overlaps

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Sleeveless posted:

I have never, ever seen you make a good post

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

No...
wait...

I've found a better one.

I'm arseface.

I was given this one as a gift because I watch Preacher

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

pretty glad i don't know if some of these are real or jokes, like butt face and apple man.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I'm pretty sure this product infringes on the patent I put in years ago for a fun new breakfast cereal called Fun Co. Pops! Who can I sue about this?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Sleeveless posted:

I share your general sentiment about Funko Pops, but what do you have against Mount Everest? Overconfident, overprivileged people go there to die premature deaths, and that seems p. good to me.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

appropriatemetaphor posted:

pretty glad i don't know if some of these are real or jokes, like butt face and apple man.
They're all real. Funko has a Pop for all characters, existent and non-.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
My buddy got me a Mr Poopy Butthole Funko. It's not like the normal ones, it's about 3 inches tall and normal dimensions. I gave it to my 2-year old to play with and it took about 2 months before he snapped a leg off.

It's headed to a landfill, that stupid piece of poo poo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nocheez posted:

My buddy got me a Mr Poopy Butthole Funko. It's not like the normal ones, it's about 3 inches tall and normal dimensions. I gave it to my 2-year old to play with and it took about 2 months before he snapped a leg off.

Seems like a harsh thing to say about and do to your 2 year old

RobotsLoveSpectres
Dec 29, 2008
gently caress no pop

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Nocheez posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
In the future, imposing obelisks of Funko! will be used to indicate where poisonous levels of Twitch viewing took place