Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I was hoping the quarantine would force these "nik nak" collectors to stop and stare into the lifeless eyes of their funkos pops and reflect on their own soulless materialism in silence. Unfortunately, I have a feeling they will walk away wanting more trash to fill their void rather than less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I don't know if I could endure 5 minutes under the gruelling yet vacant stare of only one of those pop culture cadavers, let alone a wall of them. gently caress, I'd jump out a window.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I wonder if they made a funkopop of coralines mom but couldn't tell if it was the evil one or not

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I see a lot of funko fans ITT crying about and defending their hobby but not posting their funko walls or their signed contracts with their loved ones/parents about how they won't bankrupt themselves trying to collect the ugliest toys on the planet.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

blight rhino posted:

I got this one chick a Crow from MST3K, because she was a fan.

And we had sex.

So. Uh, they kick rear end.

And yeah, she had some issues.

Was she a virgin? Did you .... funko pop her cherry :grin:

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

what about a wall of funko pops but they are all SHREK

The same shrek or like donkey and fiona too or only variants of shrek like Santa shrek and outhouse shrek.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

Strangely enough, it was a Chinese woman who was visiting from our Dalian office. I didn't get the impression she even knew what MLP or Funko was. She just saw that poo poo and wanted it. The world is a mysterious place.

A Stage 7 pegasister and funko fan extraordinaire, she hid her power level for years so no one would know. But that night she threw caution to the wind for that double whammy of a prize. For a single moment, you saw her true form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Conceptual poppos.

Has there been an avant garde art exhibition where the medium was entirely funko pops? I'm sure there's lots of critiques of modern society you can make with them.