Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I love palpy

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
there's only one thing you need to know about Empy P's Lusty Train:

people be getting off at every stop

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Schwarzwald posted:

there's only one thing you need to know about Empy P's Lusty Train:

people be getting off at every stop

They should have revealed that Rey has like thousands of half-cousins and other bastard relations out there because they couldn’t stop Palpatine from banging everyone in the galaxy.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

nine-gear crow posted:

They should have revealed that Rey has like thousands of half-cousins and other bastard relations out there because they couldn’t stop Palpatine from banging everyone in the galaxy.

"There are tens of thousands more force sensitive people in the galaxy! Could this be some sort of awakening of The Force?"

"Nah, it's 'cause one dude with high-M decided to make up for centuries of Jedi celibacy all on his lonesome."

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Schwarzwald posted:

"There are tens of thousands more force sensitive people in the galaxy! Could this be some sort of awakening of The Force?"

"Nah, it's 'cause one dude with high-M decided to make up for centuries of Jedi celibacy all on his lonesome."

Oh I get it now. “Rise of Skywalker.” It’s about his penis!

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Rise of Skywalker is JJ Abrams insisting you shouldn't feel guilty about the fact that you're only important because you're from a wealthy and powerful family and all of your accomplishments are hollow imitations of things you liked as a child

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

OctoberCountry posted:

Rise of Skywalker is JJ Abrams insisting you shouldn't feel guilty about the fact that you're only important because you're from a wealthy and powerful family and all of your accomplishments are hollow imitations of things you liked as a child

:thunk:

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

for being remarkably sexless and sterile star-wars surrounds the concept of this man loving both the cosmos metaphorically and a woman literally and both times the result murders him

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
"Imma stick my dick the Force and see what happens."
- Emperor Sheev Palpatine, moments before (one of) his death(s)

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Sheev "No frog-dogs but definitely raw dogs" Palpatine

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wheres the rest of yr band, palpatine

BAND?? HAHAHA
I AM THE JIZZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
"So wait, you're telling me that the one that looks like he took a meat cleaver to the forehead and survived was the BEST one you could do? ...How many of these guys did you MAKE? And that's your high water mark? Eh, gently caress it. Send him out to gently caress with the Solo boy, I don't give a poo poo anymore. I'm gonna go whip around on my hydraulic arm some more. See ya."