Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I know they're working on a lot of stuff plus covid but it's getting a little silly how long it's taking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Absolutely. Like, at the end of the day all I wanted was Wonderful 101 in my PS5 ready to be played at any time, and they delivered that, but it feels like it's a weight on their neck to finish delivering stuff, and if I had paid the extra I'd be miffed on not getting stuff over two years later.

But I have to admit loving "THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLDONDERFUL 101" is a sick thing to exist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xHsYIroCI

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

thanks for the heads up!

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lol there are random computer notification sounds in the first track and its going to drive me insane

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

https://youtu.be/jjVU1DY6p8g

First luka dlc is out. It’s a side scrolling twin stick shooter with a lot of mechanics.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I kinda gave up hope of it ever coming. Great news.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I always believed in Kamiya

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Is part 2 going to be free as well?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Apparently part 2 of the dlc is out now, and it is also free!

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Today is the tenth anniversary of Wonderful 101 releasing in North America!

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Guess I better do my replay of my kickstarted Switch copy I haven’t even played yet. Like with most Platinum games, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it much more the second time.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

SeANMcBAY posted:

Guess I better do my replay of my kickstarted Switch copy I haven’t even played yet. Like with most Platinum games, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it much more the second time.

I think they sent out steam codes to every backer, I’d recommend playing on pc if it’s an option. The switch port just doesn’t perform very well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Jenny Agutter posted:

I think they sent out steam codes to every backer, I’d recommend playing on pc if it’s an option. The switch port just doesn’t perform very well

I sold that code. I’m sure I’ll be fine if I was fine playing on Wii U.