Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
You link LPs and neglect Chip and Ironicus'?

EDIT: \/ fair enough but their LPs attracted a lot of folks to this place in the past.

Mokinokaro fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Apr 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
I backed for the digital/physical tier for a switch copy and a steam key.

Kind of hoping this means I can get a digital copy on two platforms. If not I'll have a second key to gift.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Social Animal posted:

So am I reading it wrong? We will get digital keys end of next week?

They'll start being sent out on the 9th but it might take a while to get them to all backers.

That also doesn't mean they'll work before the 19th.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Al-Saqr posted:

:siren:

STEAM CODES ARE NOW OUT!!! JUST GOT MINE! TEAM, UNITE UP!

:siren:

Cant wait to play this classic again! having it both on steam and switch rules!

Lol jokes on me for ordering physical for switch lol. Also I think in general people who backed the kickstarter get to play the game two weeks before general release. if the pandemic didnt happen we'd all have our digital and physical copies right now.

I did end up with two steam keys. Wish they'd let me swap one for switch.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
They tell you about the lasers a couple times but the hand is never mentioned.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Drashin posted:

Does anyone know what if the remastered version still has the extra character cheat codes in and if so can anyone tell me what the buttons are to use for the switch?

Since the switch has the same buttons, I'm assuming the code would be the same? It has really specific conditions though

(Obviously spoilers in this link) https://www.platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/6933

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Yeah I kind of wish this had a mode like Astral Chain where scoring was disabled. It would make things more enjoyable for a lot of players.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Reviews say the switch has the odd minor frame drop when it gets busy but nothing that hurts playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
It's a seperate mode and would be way too chaotic to work for the campaign