Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J Detan
Apr 24, 2008

Wir haben uns zu Meistern der Wissenschaft!

Grimey Drawer

Social Animal posted:

Thanks I’ll buy that skill and give it a whirl. And yeah finally busted out the credit card, used it on ukemi which has been great when I remember to actually use it.

I’m going for that charge block next so I can just hold down attack to charge my morph! At least that’s what I think it does.

Unite charge lets you hold down attack and pop up a bigger morph for one batter per level. It can be pretty useful for sure. Keep checking the blocks, though, more get added. Hero time in particular is super useful, it's Witch Time from Bayonetta. Hero Sense is the same thing but it automatically activates for 3 batteries; not AS useful because of that but that did pull my fat out of the fire for one particularly chaotic mid game boss fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J Detan
Apr 24, 2008

Wir haben uns zu Meistern der Wissenschaft!

Grimey Drawer

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

What’s the pro strat for Vorkken? I had trouble with him every time so far but the volcano fight was by far the most embarrassing. I ended up with a damage score of -9999 lmao

Honestly, Vorkken is where I bust out hero sense, if it’s available anyway. What with all the chaos your batteries fill quickly and it’s way harder to dodge than a regular enemy. Failing that, hero time is the next best thing. Really there’s no one strategy since you kinda have to react and bait him out, since he tries to counter your moves.