Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Owned by kickstarter yet again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

I've been having fun playing this, moreso than when I played it on Wii U but I'm finding the Switch port disappointing, I guess I was expecting a solid 60fps and I've had the game crash twice already before I've even beaten it =/

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Do you think the person who designed the turtle enemies actively hates the player and also fun? Because they are without a doubt the worst designed enemy in the game and beating them doesn’t even feel rewarding it’s just a terrible slog.

I specifically did a google search to see if I was missing anything and no they just loving suck

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

You can also bait the turtles to stomp you and a Unite Guts will make them start to wobble, then you can mash away with something like Hand or Sword to make them fully topple over and proceed to gently caress them up. Doesn't stop the second turtle from being a dickhead during the process though