Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I don't know why I didn't buy this the first time round despite owning a Wii U, loving Platinum and thinking it sounded really cool. Probably the same reason no other fucker bought it.

Have they confirmed that the drawing/formation stuff will be done with the analogue sticks? Because that just makes me think of the misery of drawing stuff in Okami.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

I give platinum no props at all, backers will be receiving their copy after the general retail release. I don't need a steam code, so once again I have been hosed over by kickstarter. Never ever back a kickstarter, ever.

There's a literal global pandemic, and the retail release has been pushed back too.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I got my email and the download code box just says "None".

Thanks Platinum! :thumbsup:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I really wish you could just use the Switch touch screen instead of the analogue sticks for the different transformations. It feels really fiddly and I'm terrible at doing it quickly in a pinch.

It took me about 10 attempts to make a triangle instead of a circle with the drat joycon stick.