Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Heran Bago posted:

I don't like in Platinum Games games where there enemy clearly telegraphs that they are going to attack, so I press the button, but it turns out I pressed it a little bit too soon so my dodge or roll is finished and I get hit before I can press it again. Then when I almost get used to it, there's an orange version of the same enemy and it happens all over again. Then there's the first enemy again but there's three of them at once and I almost got used to it for the orange enemy so I'm pressing the button too soon and getting tripple punished.
If I do manage to beat the game, it turns out that now the real game starts which is grinding the entire game again to get better grades on my report card.

IMHO all this kicks rear end and is why I play their games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Does Item Catcher make crafting materials drop or just foods?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Is there a trick to fighting the silver scorpion type enemies? I'm not struggling with them but I feel like I have a plan for most enemies to hit their weaknesses and go wild and with them all I've got is... dodge and attack.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I'll try again next time I see them, I was under the impression their claws would cut the block.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ahh thank you. I was probably assuming the tail and claws had the same properties, got stabbed by the tail, and told myself the old "nothing you can do".