Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

The Kamiya Stream was a fun time to troll Kamiya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

No difference for me.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

https://store.steampowered.com/app/...101_Remastered/
Steam page is up.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

ErrEff posted:

That's cool, geoblocking store pages in 2020.
Blocked in several countries. Trollkami gets the last laugh.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Would have been funny if it said nope.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

People are streaming the game on YT right now.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Finally got an email for my Steam code...oh wait, they are addressing the Switch backers. Jokes on me.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Downloading it now, will play tomorrow after work. Hyped.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Pirate Jet posted:

Wonderful 101 straight up doesn’t tell you some things, but MGR does that and sometimes even the things it tells you are worthless. I still know people who couldn’t figure out how to parry based on the tutorial they gave, and the vast majority of players I talked to didn’t know you could cut off Sundowner’s shield - so they missed the game teaching them to cut through multiple points (and ate poo poo when Armstrong started throwing rocks.)
Cutting rocks never worked for me on the Armstrong fight. The time ran down in two seconds and cut only once. I played through his phases so much only to get rolled at that point. It was bugged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

It took them long enough, but they finally patched the game.
About time they added some leeway to getting better scores.

They have been doing some other things as well before that. Adding hints for new players.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Aug 1, 2020