Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

WSAENOTSOCK is a cool poster. I did not check to see if I spelled her name right I hope I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Paper Lion posted:

i like niennunb and cj2 and shaman of cum. i want to be friends with everyone. sorry i am mean sometimes

Oh hey I really wasn't expecting this at all, thank you. I like you a lot too! I always just assume everyone doesn't like me because I'm abrasive and a n00b so kind words always take me by surprise in a nice way.

There's a lot more names I'm not remembering but I have a lot of love in my heart for Shard (Free Shard) and LividLiquid and Drew McEntyre.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Jerusalem - You are an old school poster and I always liked when cool poo poo would happen and people would say "GIF THIS J-RU". In fact at the very first Money in the Bank PPV (2010) I brought a sign with me that said "Gif this J-Ru" and when cool stuff happened I would hold it up. I'm not sure if you can see it, but I was directly in front of the hard camera. I think you have generally good opinions on things.

George W Bushi - I reached out to you and asked you for Death Match recommendations from 2019 and within like 20 minutes you got back to me. You have such great taste in these weird Japanese promotions. I don't think I would watch nearly as much Non-NJPW stuff without your recommendations.

Hulkamatt and MRT - I always get so excited when a new episode of Monumental Podcast comes out.

Every other PSP Poster - This is by far my favorite subforum. I remember when WH2K was first formed and it was this great cathartic experience because we no longer had random SAS posters making GBS threads up the Raw threads. But I remember thinking at the time "Man is there enough to talk about to have our own subforum? I hope this doesn't turn into a PITR type forum where it's dead." But without this sub I don't think I would watch NJPW, GCW, or any of the other indies that I watch. I would say easily most of my posts are in this forum.

Chris James 2 - Thank you for the shoutout :-3

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Oh hey I really wasn't expecting this at all, thank you. I like you a lot too! I always just assume everyone doesn't like me because I'm abrasive and a n00b so kind words always take me by surprise in a nice way.

There's a lot more names I'm not remembering but I have a lot of love in my heart for Shard (Free Shard) and LividLiquid and Drew McEntyre.

Love you! I'm free now

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

CobiWann posted:

Shard, for being one of the primary reasons my LGBTQ+ views have shifted from a neutral, uncaring "no skin off my nose" to a "say one more word about my daughter and in six months they'll still be looking for your head" ally.

:hmmyes:

Thank you for making good choices and thanks to Shard for always being a real one

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

:hmmyes:

Thank you for making good choices and thanks to Shard for always being a real one

You're the realest. I ain't nothing special but a ton of folks here are. I love you all and am glad I get to know yall

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.
Splendid [pronoun of choice], all of them. :)

FreakyMetalKid
Nov 23, 2003

The dudes in the grappling thread are swell men of culture who appreciate the greatness of half guard. Yuns shares cool grapple knowledge and inspires me with his extreme fitness. I met Dave Grool at an open mat and he was friendly.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
For a long time I only watched WWE because of the GDT and now I don't watch WWE anymore but I still watch AEW and the GDT there is very good too. Thanks guys for helping me like WRESTLING.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Everyone is great but I'll shout out:
Rarity, her ppv thread is one of the things that really helped me get into wrestling.
Teddybear, doesn't post a ton but it's a local bro and went to the 2nd ever AEW show with me.
Cavauro for having a style I didn't understand for a long time but is also one of the funniest posters.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gumball Gumption posted:

Rarity, her ppv thread is one of the things that really helped me get into wrestling.

I'm so sorry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't worry. gumball gumption is talking about this great, classic thread that got thousands of users interested in wrestling and the website as a whole.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

rip to all the great posters who suffered forums death, and love to all the funny, informative, and passionate posters still with us

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aye Doc posted:

Cavauro makes the most splendid posts, and the amount of care he puts into every post shines through. I'm pushing this guy as a main eventer every time.

Rick is a great fella to have in your midcard. he shows up, he puts in the work, puts in that grind, and you can throw him in there in any thread, any situation, and he will bring you some quality posts.

I read the UFC threads more than the wrestling threads these days so my third nice thing is about mewse, who is great at posting the thoughts that I often have but never express via post

Thank you Aye Doc you're a kind person.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rick posted:

Thank you Aye Doc you're a kind person.

Every time I see a Rick post I think of some of the really great hoops anecdotes he has shared over the years and I smile. I hope I have posted at least one story that Rick enjoyed in the same way because Rick seems swell IMO. :)

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Eat This Glob posted:

rip to all the great posters who suffered forums death, and love to all the funny, informative, and passionate posters still with us

I love this sub and will always pour one out for the homies who dont post anymore or just choose to lurk now.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Every time I see a Rick post I think of some of the really great hoops anecdotes he has shared over the years and I smile. I hope I have posted at least one story that Rick enjoyed in the same way because Rick seems swell IMO. :)

Absolutely, you're one of my favorites my friend.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Gonna talk about a bunch of people!!!

SamuraiFoochs: Foochs is the first friend I ever made on SA. Back years ago we talked pretty much every day on AIM and I could always count on him to be there for me if I needed to vent or anything. He is legit the nicest, most positive person on this forum and I am so glad to consider him a friend. I'm sorry we dont talk anymore. :smith:

Coconono: Another person that was incredibly kind to me upon arriving. I enjoyed playing minecraft on his server. He is a good dude and I thoroughly enjoy his posts. He has good opinions about butts and stuff.

Mr. Carlisle: he is a very kind person. You can always count on him to be the voice of reason. I got bullied on here once and he pmed me to make sure I was okay.

Jerusalem: "GIF this, J-Ru!" Do I need to say anymore than that? No. But I will. Jerusalem is a good mod and a tremendously nice person. He was also the first person to welcome me back.

Rarity: One of the best posters on the sub forum. I will never forget that Choose Your Own Adventure thread she did.

Cavauro: arguably the best poster on the whole forum. No I won't explain why.

But I truly love all of you. You've made wrestling watchable when it had no right to be. I think this is the best group of posters collectively on the internet and I am not being hyperbolic. Thank you, peeps.

Edit: also honorable mention to former poster CSammich who had to change his name to Hirams Bitch. Because he actually changed his name to that upon losing a bet to me.

Hiram fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Apr 29, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would like to also appreciate Hirams Bitch after finding this link. I did not pay close attention to this forum during that time but it seems interesting. I also thank Hiram for haveing a big bitch, and yea ok for saying what needs to be said

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Shoutout to all the other long time lurkers out there. You know who you are. I don't, because you never post. But I love you anyways.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Ibexaz posted:

Shoutout to all the other long time lurkers out there. You know who you are. I don't, because you never post. But I love you anyways.

:3: That's so wholesome.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Junpei Hyde posted:

WSAENOTSOCK is a cool poster. I did not check to see if I spelled her name right I hope I did.
Gonna' cry now. And you got my pronouns right, so :3:. Thank you. You're amazing.

As for mine...

Before I transitioned, when I lived my life believing everybody was as terminally unhappy as I was, I could never, at any point, believe that Foochs was capable of being as negative as me.x

And similarly, I wish J-Ru wasn't a mod so I'd be above suspicion in saying I envy their positivity and temperament.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Perry Normal is a pretty cool dude, we sat next to each other at KOT one million years ago

Wow, haven't been around in forever, spotted this while trying to find my last post. BJR's awesome. If you're still posting this community is lucky to have you.

Is Xenoletum still under the same name? Met him at the same show and he was also really cool.

I'm not around here much but I've got a bunch of PSP goons in my twitter that are all awesome folks.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I like pretty much everyone who posts here, but I've had nice interactions with Lamuella, Gavok, and SamuraiFoochs so y'all get a special shout out.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

just while this thread got bumped I wanna say paper lion is an excellent human being

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is good. forgot to say anything

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Sep 18, 2020

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CombineThresher posted:

I like pretty much everyone who posts here, but I've had nice interactions with Lamuella, Gavok, and SamuraiFoochs so y'all get a special shout out.

I don't remember when we interacted that much but I'm super happy you remember it fondly! You're swell. :)

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I don't remember when we interacted that much but I'm super happy you remember it fondly! You're swell. :)

Thank you, and likewise! I didn't really post all that much pre-pandemic (and I'm a largely white-noise poster anyway), but we've had some back-and-forth in threads here that were quite pleasant. In general, the posters here are way friendlier than every other part of the forums.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

FIGHT ISLAND is a really good subforum and i'm glad i came back to talk about Our Homoerotic Sport with all of you

if i have to pick names, thanks MRT and Hulkamatt because i'm listening to the great poop feud of 98 on the podcast again and it's still very funny

also yea ok is cool and a good poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

CombineThresher posted:

Very kind of you to say, thank you.

I've only been back on the forums since about December, and they've made me appreciate all the more the things that I love in wrestling. So many people here are kind or insightful or reasoned or funny that it gives me hope for wrestling as a (hated word) fandom.