Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
This is going to be a trash fire. I can’t wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1246244714799652867?s=20

This whole thing seems dire on so many levels.

I won't be watching, but I will read this thread at some point to get trainwreck reactions. God bless you all for doing the work for me.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Bard Maddox posted:

gently caress this show

two days of pain

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

In the quarantine, only suffering will pass the time

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I urge everybody not to post in this thread. Let's have a 3-page WM GDT

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm excited to post with all of my friends

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
i am most excited for the WOR if they do one tonight where bryan realizes he has to do this again tomorrow

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.
See, this is what WWE wants you to think. They want you to think their show is going to be an overflowing waterfall of raw sewage.

This is a crowd with low expectations combined with WWE's signature panic sheen that has brought us the NXT Invasion of Smackdown. This is a deadly combination. We could be looking at a 10 on the Wrestlemania Richter scale, and you are all responsible.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Why is Charlotte holding a tiny rapier with two hands?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
this is gonna fuckin shred who else is drinking beer and naked

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Literally impossible

I appreciated this joke

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

WatermelonGun posted:

this is gonna fuckin shred who else is drinking beer and naked

Best part of drinking white claw and watching wrestlemania is that drinking white claw is just the 2nd most embarrassing thing I'll do tonight.

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

I don't normally go out of my way to watch things that I think are going to be terrible, but three weeks of self-isolation have warped my brain to exactly the point where I'm considering checking this out, just to say I saw it live. If I can knock down my virus anxiety to the point where I can leave my apartment to go pick up some beer, that might cinch the deal.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Screw it. It’s either watch this or the news. I don’t know which is more depressing.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Screw it. It’s either watch this or the news. I don’t know which is more depressing.

At least watching the depressing virus news doesn't cost money

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Silly Burrito posted:

I mean, we live in the golden age of media options. Its never been easier to find something to watch to fit your mood or tastes.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Silly Burrito posted:

The news by far. This is watching an evil insane billionaire destroy everything they spent their life creating. This is positively uplifting.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
I'm setting up a zoom group with some friends so we can watch this disaster together. It's going to be amazing.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

TheJunkyardGod posted:

I'm setting up a zoom group with some friends so we can watch this disaster together. It's going to be amazing.

Use this as your background

https://media.giphy.com/media/26mkhJFQUS6Zdeo9O/giphy.gif

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Mr. Carlisle posted:

At least watching the depressing virus news doesn't cost money

Could watch whichever news show is the most positive about the virus. There has to be at least one thats still saying the virus is a hoax and is just a plot by the liberals to destroy the economy and give government more power.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Something I hadn't really thought about is - are the announcers still at ringside at these taped WWE shows? The wrestlers have no crowd to hear now so are they just hearing the announcers yell the whole time about every move they make?

Hearing Vince bury you in real time through Michael Cole while you're trying to do your job would be an experience

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Blaise330 posted:

Could watch whichever news show is the most positive about the virus. There has to be at least one thats still saying the virus is a hoax and is just a plot by the liberals to destroy the economy and give government more power.

We're currently in a shift to "Actually we were saying it was serious all along and it was the liberals who were denying it because they were too focused on impeaching our great president."

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

The best part of Wrestlemania is J-Ru's thread completely burying it :allears:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Choosing to interpret this thread title as a tribute to the mid 2010s Michael Legge podcast.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
loving lol that they have this on like 20 different streaming sites with a million pricing tiers and my old-rear end email and CC number still work for a Network free trial

I can't imagine why the Network was a financial failure

Anyway this show will suck and I will drink through it

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Still in awe that Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley is just happening to happen

People were speculating that maybe he'd team with Taker or even face him, but lol this company

Since they never followed through with Rusev/Lashley/Lana, did they ever follow through with Lana/Liv Morgan or did that just die off

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Huntman posted:

did they ever follow through

Search your heart and you will find the answers you seek

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the last time vince followed through he ended up trying to make gerry briscoe puke

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Huntman posted:

Still in awe that Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley is just happening to happen

People were speculating that maybe he'd team with Taker or even face him, but lol this company

Since they never followed through with Rusev/Lashley/Lana, did they ever follow through with Lana/Liv Morgan or did that just die off

They just take some time. That's why AJ is fighting Undertaker in 2020 instead of 2017. Thats why everyone gets their title reigns like a year or two after they were at their hottest. Weirdly the one and only time they struck too early was with The Fiend.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Benne posted:

Search your heart and you will find the answers you seek

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wrestlemania is a corn dog.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
not easy to eat the hard part in the middle

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Cavauro posted:

wrestlemania is a corn dog.

corn dogs are great though

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
pregaming by watching nitro

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

corn dogs are great though

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
guys the nwo has arrived by limousine this is gonna be a good episode

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i think a good idea would be if someone made cornbread condoms

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I woke up and ate edibles and now we are drinking should we watch

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Seth Rollins posted:

i think a good idea would be if someone made cornbread condoms

god I'd suck even more than I already do

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I woke up and ate edibles and now we are drinking should we watch

cm punk would be disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I'M READY FOR WEIRDOMANIA