Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Not a good match but gently caress yeah Drew!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
FROM IRELAND TO SCOTLAND WITH <3

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

I am very happy for Drew

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
gently caress me, I'm so happy for Drew but what a poo poo match and circumstance to win the title.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
So both world title matches were 0 stars but at least they had the right winners

kas
Sep 9, 2003
I am a snoot.

Check out Cena's instagram

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lmao that sucked

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Not counting punches or kicks, that was six total wrestling moves but only two unique moves (German suplex, F5) repeated.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
eehhhhhhhh that sucked.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Above average Mania y’all

:sotw::sotw::sotw::sotw::sotw:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Guess they wanted a face victory to end the show but even though it was for the title, this should have gone on before Firefly Funhouse.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

haha the same loving match

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I got up for a piss, what happened

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

like, I'm glad for Drew but man, that wasn't much of anything

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

I was putting clothes in the dryer and missed the finish, but it was just kicking Brock in the face it seems.

Why not end the show with the Funhouse match. It would have ended the show on a weird high note, not the wet fart they chose instead.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
that was lynch as gently caress and i loved it

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
that match stunk

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://youtu.be/GXGVFJqSqqg

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

kas posted:

Holy poo poo, pro-click

https://www.instagram.com/johncena/?hl=en

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Well hopefully this is the end of the spam finishers big title matches for awhile.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lesnar still laying there is cool.

Homeybeef
May 23, 2008
Serious question: When is the last time Brock had a real match? I don't watch often but when I do, it's always a quick couple min then finishers

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Poor Drew loving hell

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

kas posted:

Holy poo poo lol

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Aww, Drew reaching out to the audience and saying thank you. You're welcome, buddy; thanks for getting the title off of loving Lesnar.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
All the producers could think of for both top title matches in the company was to spam finishers until a finish occurs.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

congrats to drew but lmao at following john cena's mental breakdown

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I was putting clothes in the dryer and missed the finish, but it was just kicking Brock in the face it seems.

Why not end the show with the Funhouse match. It would have ended the show on a weird high note, not the wet fart they chose instead.

Because we're supposed to be super hyped for Drew and this was all scripted a while ago when there'd be screaming fans and without them it's flat as gently caress and I'm so, so sad for Drew.

If you liked the Funhouse match and the Boneryard please email WWE at FanServices@wwe.com and tell them and you'll likely get more of the good stuff.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
At least Drew got this out the way and can go and have some decent matches against people that aren't Brock.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
John Cena Instrumentality Project

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
Overall: Bad Wrestlemania, but couldve been a lot worse.

Saving Graces were the cinematic matches, Otis, and Gronk. Seth/Owens tried but stupid booking ruined that too.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

it is almost complete

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:3:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So that show kind of sucked rear end besides the Funhouse Match.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Holy poo poo this is amazing, John is so awesome for being that game.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I don't hate the three minute finisher spam match given the constraints WWE puts themselves under (outside of the Bonezone and the Funhouse, which they're obviously not doing here). They haven't done anything fun or interesting with the other empty arena matches so might as well just sprint to the finish.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Homeybeef posted:

Serious question: When is the last time Brock had a real match? I don't watch often but when I do, it's always a quick couple min then finishers

The Cena and Seth Rumble Triple Threat?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Homeybeef posted:

Rollins at Summerslam last year. Maybe Rey, idk, I didn't watch that match

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Abroham Lincoln posted:

it is almost complete

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the only good matches were the fake hollywood ones. everything else was boring to watch