Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

A Bug posted:

Have we ever found out what happened to Roger's ship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Kild posted:

Roger told Rayleigh he won't die so where is Roger hanging out?

With his son.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Kikunojo got #47 overall :unsmith:

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

Sabo is garbage.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

when did we last see jimbei in wano

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

I Am Fowl posted:

Kikunojo got #47 overall :unsmith:

O-Kiku*

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Aurora posted:

we had a brief glimpse of him dealing with whos who a few chapters ago

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Aurora posted:

he was last in the room with Who's-Who and the cat themed gifters. chapter 1005 pg 7 is the most recent update we had and no real info on how it's going

but there's a fish man surrounded by cat people, he's the underdog thematically. there is also some sort of hidden connection between the two. so I'd expect a flashback at some point

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I love that Oda could have been boring with Kaido’s high ranking officers just being all dinosaurs but no, one of them’s a spider yokai even though it makes no sense that she’s the one Zoan whose halfway form is is a giant lady torso on top of a giant prehistoric spider, one of them is a sabertooth tiger that’s having a fight with a whale shark, and another is “only” a brachiosaur but when he transforms into a dinosaur his cyborg arm turns into a tongue cannon just because.

Speaking of Black Maria, I wonder if she’s legit half giant since she seems to tower over even Kaido who has to be at least fifteen feet tall.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I'm surprised Jimbe placed higher than Brook and Franky.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Giants are in the 40 foot plus range, theyre massive.
Black marias about as tall as Kaido but hes super wide so he looks shorter.

One piece heights, man. People be tall for no dang reason (except Oda having fun with it)

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I remember when Kaidou first showed up the perspective made him look to be about Oars Jr.-sized.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
Big Mom is just a really tall lady but my headcanon is that Kaido is the Widdlest Giant

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

I’m almost certain he and Maria are related to the specific giants that the island is named after.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Giants are in the 40 foot plus range, theyre massive.
Black marias about as tall as Kaido but hes super wide so he looks shorter.

One piece heights, man. People be tall for no dang reason (except Oda having fun with it)

Ngl, it’s cool as poo poo when Luffy beats up a fifteen foot tall man so I’m cool with people being irrationally tall Just Because. Also, it makes the handful of super for real tiny people (Hancock, Zoro, Mihawk, Shanks, etc) look even more imposing kinda.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Last Celebration posted:

I love that Oda could have been boring with Kaido’s high ranking officers just being all dinosaurs but no, one of them’s a spider yokai even though it makes no sense that she’s the one Zoan whose halfway form is is a giant lady torso on top of a giant prehistoric spider, one of them is a sabertooth tiger that’s having a fight with a whale shark, and another is “only” a brachiosaur but when he transforms into a dinosaur his cyborg arm turns into a tongue cannon just because.

Speaking of Black Maria, I wonder if she’s legit half giant since she seems to tower over even Kaido who has to be at least fifteen feet tall.

Not to mention said brachiosaur also has an Inspector Gadget extend-o neck when he fights Marco.

I know it's not likely, but could you imagine if Chopper actually managed to beat Queen :allears:

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I just realized that Chopper being paired with Marco means he can potentially get healed from the Rampage Point recoil, so a Chopper could conceivably happen. Oh wow.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHL2uxf7ohA

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Aw I was about to post that! :argh:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Fan scanlation is out

https://onepiecechapters.com/manga/one-piece-chapter-1012/

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

:) One of the silver linings of lockdown is that it seems to have prompted a lot of creators to sit down and talk about their stuff. This is a great vid.

NOW HERE IS THE CHAPTER

https://onepiecechapters.com/manga/one-piece-chapter-1012

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

NAMI FIGHT? :suspense:

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

DREAMIN

DONT GIVE IT UP NAMI

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Making sure people realize why she's the number 3

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
I love the adventures of mosshead and curlybrows so much :allears:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

This is the longest loving arc and I'm so happy about it, this poo poo can never end as far as I'm concerned. Classic Sanji and Zoro, Perospero is about to get his rear end kicked, and we're thiiiiis close to Nami getting Zeus back. I can't see how she's going to get away from Big Mom though, unless Zeus actively turns on her. It wouldn't be enough to take Big Mom down, but it would be a hell of a moment.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

big mom will let nami take care of ulti alone. maybe she'll loan her Zeus

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
omg Nami vs Ulti vs Big Mom would be so so so hype

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I love zoro dozing off the moment he gets wrapped up in the comfy full-body cast so so much. Preparing for a round two?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

QuasiQuack posted:

I love the adventures of mosshead and curlybrows so much :allears:

Absolutely incredible sequence
with that many bandages hell back in the thick of it in no time at all

jassa
Nov 7, 2005

"He's so awesome!"
He really is!

Aurora posted:

big mom will let nami take care of ulti alone. maybe she'll loan her Zeus

Yeah, I figure Big Mom will respect Nami enough for defending/protecting Tama to at least let the fight play out between her and Ulti. I'm more worried about Usopp, though I guess Big Mom hasn't been directly wronged by him so he might escape her wrath too.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

junan_paalla posted:

I love zoro dozing off the moment he gets wrapped up in the comfy full-body cast so so much. Preparing for a round two?

there isn't a dozen gallons of zoro blood on the ground anywhere yet so I'm definitely not ruling out a second wind for him, he definitely is overdue to actually take someone strong out and probably confirm whether he really can do Conqueror's Haki

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
Maybe Marco will use his healing powers on Zoro which will be enough to get him back in the fight

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
I imagine Zeus is going to try and go back to Big Mom only for her to tell him he can gently caress off since he's been replaced. Allowing him to be 100% loyal to Nami instead.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

lih posted:

Maybe Marco will use his healing powers on Zoro which will be enough to get him back in the fight

Marco and Chopper working together, I'd assume. They seem like a pretty solid tag-team for getting folks back on their feet. Extra crazy option - they have to fight Queen while patching up Zoro enough for him to help them.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Also, it was a good detail that Sanji didn't know about Zeus leaving Nami, neatly setting Zeus up with some guilt before he reaches her (and also that Sanji was treating him as an ally).

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
drat I don’t think Nami’s had a panel that legit gave me chills like the last page since Arlong Park. Sorry cute raptor lady, it was nice simping for you while it lasted but now:

Cat Machine posted:

DREAMIN

DONT GIVE IT UP NAMI

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
nice Nicholas D Wolfwood cosplay, sanji

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Cat Machine posted:

DREAMIN

DONT GIVE IT UP NAMI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Also this is a nice insightful video, don't sleep on it thread.