Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Man everyone must be shouting really loud to hear each other through a sea battle in a storm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Libra posted:

Chapter 1000 will be a teaser for One Piece 2, the sequel to One Piece.

Two Piece

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Is Pirate Warriors 4 good and fresh, or can I just pick up 3 if I want some pirate warriorin?

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

oddium posted:

whenever someone appears to heal quickly it's. exhale they were drinking milk/eating meat offscreen

Ulti doesn't have a mouth

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I started reading One Piece when the polish translation started coming out, way back in high school... I'm 26 now. We're now at volume 60 so the Sabo flashback. I wanted to catch up to the zeitgeist though

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

This actually makes some sense since IIRC Chapter 100 is when Dragon saves Luffy so the Straw Hats can leave Loguetown for Reverse Mountain and the Grand Line, so... Maybe Chapter 1000 involves Dragon somehow? :iiam:
I can't believe the third time we involve Dragon will be at chapter 10000

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I had to look up who Orochi was because I forgot. Lmao who cares about this guy at this point

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
It's actually real Oden, nobody dies in Wano

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Enies Lobby is the peak of anime’s pacing

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Nuebot posted:

People who get really, really, hung up on the zoro/zolo thing confuse me. But maybe it's just because I've read too many bad translations where L and R get swapped around so freely I don't even notice it anymore. It's not like they changed his name to Daniel or something.

Danier

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

skipmyseashells posted:

what do you think rope-a-dope was

armament obviously.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
elephant crimes

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Pureauthor posted:

I wonder how hard they'll lean into the thematic foil thing. Will there be a legendary Moon god figure?

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Brandfarlig posted:

There are no weak Devil Fruits (except maybe the jacket fruit lmao).

If a guy told me he's wearing another guy as a jacket I'd just concede defeat and go home. gently caress that.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I don’t actually remember anyone saying „paramecia” outside of the wiki so I don’t care about the spelling. It’s just the default one

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Siliziumleben posted:

I hope this doesn't mean Scratchmen Apoo is making a comeback

More like scratchmen poopoo

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

rannum posted:

Kaido will be too busy fighting with big mom in the underground hollow cave network to fight momo or luffy

"fighting" :quagmire:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Fecha posted:

Jinbei doesn’t feel like a straw hat yet cuz he’s a cool dude Luffy met while doing his own thing and Luffy was like “hey yeah bro we should totally hang out with my friends sometime” but Jinbei keeps on flaking

Has Jinbei even been on the loving boat

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Eiba posted:

He accepts him as a man but still fawns over him would be an option.

Sanji gay so what

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i forgot there was a non-bird morgan

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
god i never wished more that brook and sanji had different gimmicks than in this chapter

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

no ring

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Big Mom beats her kids and is a bad person that sucks. Even if she is cool.

Also is dead in lava.

Big Mom isn’t dead. She’s defeated

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Collapsing Farts posted:

Big moms backstory is like the most horrible loving thing in One Piece

You dont often get child cannibalism in cartoons like that

Well, usually the child cannibalism in fiction goes the other way

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
this looks like a loving soyjak meme

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Do you seriously have to pay like $7 for a single volume of manga in the West, what the poo poo?

No, I went to a barnes and noble while on a trip and the average price is like 12$ for a volume that feels printed on ecological toilet paper lol

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Len posted:

That's apparently the global average

https://mangascout.com/manga-cost/

I'm pretty sure you don't buy manga but either get it from a library or just read it on the floor of Barnes and noble

It’s 4-5 bucks a volume in Poland! A lil bit more for bigger format releases like Berserk, but never above 7$.

Probably less now that the dollar went up after the russian invasion. Prices stayed the same. :/

goblin week fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Aug 14, 2022

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Alright, only two acts of Wano left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Eiba posted:

It's crazy to think that ever since we ran into... I don't know, the first human on Punk Hazard, Brownbeard? We've been fighting people theoretically in Kaido's chain of command. Brownbeard and his friends worked for Cesar who worked for Doflamingo who worked for Kaido. We've had a full decade of the story where Kaido and Big Mom were the only antagonists. It's crazy to think that they've finally gone down.

Though if we consider Shichibukai to be working for the government, the only independent arc villains after East Blue were Wapol, Enel, and Hody, and the rest were ultimately beholden to the Government, in theory.

Who the gently caress is Brownbeard???