Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

anime was right posted:

a mid-arc reveal would be cool too imo. wonder what it might be.

luffy's super secret 3rd brother who has even more amnesia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Parrotine posted:

I always forget that the numbers are even a thing in this manga, are they just Big Acary Silhouettes and nothing more at this point?

i hope they actually just look like big scary silhouettes, and its not just some perspective thing

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
vegapunk gave the oceans a devil fruit, next question

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

Cavendish never "sleeps" either, he switches personalities. The wiki even classifies his alter ego as fragmented twin.

there you go, cavendish is blackbeard. oda does it again

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
i think the posters 'throwing a fit' about the serial abuser webmaster probably won't forget this time, but i'm just a lurker noob.

it's cool that sanji is going to have to interact with big mom again. hopefully he does something cool and doesn't get owned offscreen/in one panel

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
kiku looks cool with her mask and i hope she kicks someones rear end soon

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
cool dead guy flashbacks in one piece are just all insanely good

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
i hope we get to see the other conscripted admiral sometime in the next decade

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
ulti should join the straw hats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

mabels big day posted:

Please don't post even tagged spoilers for the untranslated chapters god dammit I click on them instictively because there's usually nothing to hide for scans readers :(

that spoiler made me very sad as well. frick you spoiler people