Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Chapter owns, worth the one month wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Just out of curiosity, do we have any confirmed data on how much time in the story has passed since the Straw Hats grabbed onto the koi to get to Wano and now?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Man I'm just glad after all these years that Buggy is still a part of One Piece

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I'm a Carrot fan and was hoping that she would join the crew especially because I think she and Chopper would make a good team, I also have been hoping for more of her drawings but ah well. The decision to become leader of the Minks is fine, she'll be back later and having Yamato as part of the Straw Hats makes more sense.

Why do so many people see it as some kind of weird 'competition'? The characters are good.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I Am Fowl posted:

Hot Take: Carrot being made king is unexpected and funny, so I like it.

:hmmyes:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

SyntheticPolygon posted:

We shoulda gotten Page and Ulti vs Usopp and Nami though.

:agreed:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Great Buggy cosplay at Comiket

https://twitter.com/amuroray1104/status/1558454842850709505?s=20&t=9EipPzBnVq05yqTIhgENaQ

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:psyduck:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

MorningMoon posted:

God I hope Oda gets past that finish line and then lives like 50 years with no stress

Yeah I'll be quite honest I hope he can coast on royalties for the rest of his life and never has to work another day in his life after OP is done. Would I miss his storytelling and art? drat straight. But the man deserves to just kick back and enjoy his family forever.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Cloks posted:

yamato is the himbo

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I am super bummed about Yamato not joining, it really sucks. Total bait and switch. Probably the only time I can think of where I'm genuinely disappointed in Oda.

I have ZERO problem with the "The Kurozumi were born to burn!" line from Hiyori. Orochi was a despicably evil piece of poo poo, and Hiyori, of all people, had every right to tell that taunting scum that in the end he was worthless and history would not remember him as anything other than something that needed to be smited. No one should cry over nazis dying for example.