Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

big hat belongs to the thriller bark fog people

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

they're from the moon op. believe it

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

usopp got magic eyes from hockey

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

im nakama........

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

they're going to kill sanjuan wolf and take his giant fruit and vegapunk (vegapunk is there) is going to put it in mecha sunny

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the other day i was thinking how the time skip was like 3 months of no one piece or something but it was just one month

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

loved the page of the strawhats and exclusively the strawhats cheering and hugging jinbei

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/status/1248672131191209984?s=20

"It's less than half a minute of animation and it's for the cause of an international crisis, but eeeeeeeeh let's not put too much into it"

https://i.imgur.com/fVSHHgf.mp4

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Based on the apparent clothing on the legs of the Flying Six, I think they will be leather-clad like King and one of them is a samurai. I also think they'll be under King's direct authority as similar flying Zoans.

Comedy option: they're just a bunch of pairs of legs that cut off above the camera angle like the parents from Cow and Chicken.

we already know x drake and page one are in the Flying Six, and the most "leather-clad" of the legs belong to drake

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

someone's going to be from the moon at some point

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

x drake and page one are in the flying six so yes kind of

drake

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

biggest difference i would say is carrot is a strawhat and the other names i glossed over aren't

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

sanji should have married pudding and left and carrot could take his spot. in a perfect world

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i can respect that

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

montblanc noland's 3/3 on a rank. you love to see it

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i accidentally left fisher tiger in f rank. let it be known he is A

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

thanks for the schizophrenic driveby "bob f-slur"

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

CodfishCartographer posted:

The only honest tier list

vivi's dad, dunno, fisher tiger, catarina devon, cracker, caribou
don chio or whatever, revolutionary, helmeppo i think, dunno, king with the super punch, diamante
dunno, long arms tourney arc fighter (straw hat armada too i think), don krieg, captain kuro, brunee, doc q
dunno, orlumbus or brownbeard, kyros, dunno, dunno, oars III
blackbeard crew guy, dunno, mr 1 daz bones, king of dressrosa, dunno, mermaid fortune teller (sherry ??)
stussy, squardo of stabbing fame, vasco shot, dunno, van decken, sanjuan wolf

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

haki i am not overall enthused with but the red highlights on gear fourth look so cool

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

luffy does mention that it's the aokiji defeat that motivates him to do something

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

a one piece is also a dress/bathing suit in english

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

special guest writer cabbagepots

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

all the arcs are good but dressrosa has the most parts i wouldn't want to read again and fishman island has the most characters i don't really remember

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

one of them has a moai head for a face

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the one with law would be best in case you get corona. he's a doctor

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

chopper couldn't even save luffy from being superpoisoned on his own ship, reiju had to give him the "kiss of life"

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

truly chopper is a land of contrasts

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the flower one is the only actual good one. a couple others are passable though

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

And yet his team still manages to come up with stunning work every week. Them backgrounds tho, the assistants are going ham this arc.

don't respond earnestly to "bob f-slur"

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

thinking about the scene where zoro has to set luffy straight on what it means to be a captain when he wants to go get usopp back. also thinking of the scene when zoro sees luffy on wano for the first time

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it was a tankoban called Ace's Story with ace and two ladies i didn't recognize

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

zoro is luffy's best friend

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

yeah he's revolver ocelot

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the ages were fine flampe was just the 33rd daughter to pudding's 35th despite flampe being younger. but they fixed it and flampe is 36th now

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i was looking for the sbs with it but instead i found this

sbs posted:

D: In the corner of page 58 of volume 83, is Nami wearing armor? Is that just a sign of how much she fears an Emperor of the Sea? And the way she takes it off in an instant is super impressive!!

O: Uh, that was her gear from fighting the sea ants the night before. She changed because they reached the island. And now, we're out of time! See you in the SBS next volume!!

if this guy from 4 years ago could apologize to me for my v funny and correct posts that'd be good

Advice posted:

Are you proud of this post? Nami is literally in a different panel on the same spread wearing something completely different. Thanks for the post, though.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

looking forward to seeing yamato finally and then having a nice christmas the week after

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i hope black maria has a cool fruit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it's break week which means it's time for tiers and this time.... it's the Flying Six

s: X Drake, Black Maria
a: Who's Who
b: ulti, sasaki

d: page one