Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

puppet pal mitch
Oct 23, 2008
I look forward to seeing louis special, because I think he’s funny and insightful. Despite his character flaws. And I’ll probably enjoy his special but won’t from telling anyone about it, because there are a lot of people out of there that think my taste in stand up comedy is enough to make me a lovely person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Yeah, the accusation of Chappelle "chasing chud acclaim" is total bullshit. Dave is still one of the greats and NO ONE is above decent jokes about a situation. His bit about the non-straights on a road trip was both harmless and legit funny.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Chapelle's more washed up in the sense that he's an out of touch millionaire who isn't that funny anymore. But obviously he is very rich and lives a comfortable and probably happy life.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Agent Escalus posted:

Yeah, the accusation of Chappelle "chasing chud acclaim" is total bullshit. Dave is still one of the greats and NO ONE is above decent jokes about a situation. His bit about the non-straights on a road trip was both harmless and legit funny.

His latest special was described to me in a way that made me think that it was going to be non-stop whining about PC/cancel culture and I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
:ck5: we can make more emotes now!

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

I am desperately troubled at the people in this thread who are willing to admit that they are interested in a new Louis CK special. What on earth

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I’m watching the new special right now after paying $8 directly to Louis CK, and it is quite funny.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
He’s served his time

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Louis CK is a sexual predator, he admitted it himself. The president is too and so is the most likely Democrat nominee. No one actually cares about sexual assault when it comes down to it it seems. Funny little world we have here.

Funny. Little. World.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

actually that doesn't sound funny at all

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

imagine being so boring you think dave chappelle and louis ck are funny lmao

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
They make millions and billions of dollars because everyone else is unfunny. Not me though.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imagine being as mentally frail as op.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Nice, there goes my $8.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Don't trespass any of my sensibilities and I shall bestow upon you a chortle

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Louis CK is alright I guess but he’s no Markiplier.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dam... didnt expect so many sexual harrassment apologists in this thread

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Woo boy oh lordy hoo boy do that Rapeman make me laugh!!

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Dam... didnt expect so many sexual harrassment apologists in this thread
Right? What the gently caress goons. This man assaulted people with his sad comedian dick. Still letting him off easy.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

please don't sully the good name of Rapeman by comparing them to Louis CK

https://youtu.be/JI4keToT1jM

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Who are you talking about? Joe Biden?

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
I paid 8 USD to watch shamed comedian louis ck's new special instead of donating it to some kind of safe house for gals who saw dicks they weren't into haha

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Funk In Shoe posted:

I do not at all care about who he showed his weiner to. His stand up made me laugh and I, egotistically, would like to see more of it.

Ok,but get this:
there exist other people who can make you laugh and wait for it, don't have a history of sex abuse.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

he should have just jerked off in front of Sarah Silverman again for the 50th time, she probably wouldn't have minded

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

FoolyCharged posted:

Ok,but get this:
there exist other people who can make you laugh and wait for it, don't have a history of sex abuse.

He is not the only funny person in the world, but he’s the funniest until I get bored of this set.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Caesar Saladin posted:

he should have just jerked off in front of Sarah Silverman again for the 50th time, she probably wouldn't have minded

But then he wouldn't have gotten off on it. Not minding means it isn't hot for him.

DessertStorm
Aug 9, 2013

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

imagine being so boring you think dave chappelle and louis ck are funny lmao

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

the poo poo he did was long known and nobody cared. now they will go back to not caring ASAP. hth.

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

does he take his dick out

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

Louis Anderson actually owns though so that's probably good.

Louie Anderson used to make comedians suck his dick for stage time at whatever comedy club he used to manage in Los Angeles

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

did we at least get a detailed description of his schlong from all this?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

dads_work_files posted:

I am desperately troubled at the people in this thread who are willing to admit that they are interested in a new Louis CK special. What on earth

People still listen to the Beatles or David Bowie or like any music made from the 60’s-90’s when everyone famous was a drug addicted pedo. Surprisingly most people don’t seem to have a problem divorcing art from artist. R Kelly was filmed raping a child in like 2002 and went on to make music for like another 15 years.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Saint Drogo posted:

did we at least get a detailed description of his schlong from all this?

if u close you eyes and imagine what it would really look like I guarantee ull come within 95 percent accuracy

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Proud Rat Mom posted:

if u close you eyes and imagine what it would really look like I guarantee ull come within 95 percent accuracy

Like a shriveled crinkle cut french fry

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I thought Louis CK would never do another funny man stand up after he repented from his crimes. Had no idea he had a new one. Thanks for the update; watching now. Crossing my fingers to glimpse his shriveled dick in 4k.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ricky Gervais just hosted the Golden Globes and Dave Chapelle is one of the highest paid comedians of all time, OP.

puppet pal mitch
Oct 23, 2008
Jimmy Paige shacked up with a 14 year old and banged it out for weeks. Are we allowed to listen to led zeppelin? Obviously some people and their crimes are beyond reproach. Louis did some awful things but so did michael vick and I still watch that guys highlights on youtube

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I liked the thing about the look his dog gives him when he puts a thermometer in his butt hole

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

puppet pal mitch posted:

Jimmy Paige shacked up with a 14 year old and banged it out for weeks. Are we allowed to listen to led zeppelin? Obviously some people and their crimes are beyond reproach. Louis did some awful things but so did michael vick and I still watch that guys highlights on youtube

I suppose that would be up to you and if you're bothered by people's reactions when you tell them you like Jimmy Paige, Michael Vick, and Louis C.K.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
hey look its big beef city here to give us his best posts