Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
last night an image cfame to me vivid as real life
a graffiti image of a slender white dragon with faintly technicolor sides and a stubby horn
and under it, in massive block letters

THEY

what do i do with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
is this my fursona

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Get it airbrushed onto the side of a van. It is the only way.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nut

I dream about yugioh being cool again and my peers trembling beneath the power of my blue eyes white dragon I inhabit the being of Kaiba smart sophisticated and rich to the gills with money and ultra rare

Manifisto

Pomp posted:

what do i do with this

turn this into some sort of art (or have someone do it for you) and keep it in your back pocket. the next time someone pedantically calls you out (you know, you say something like "they say money doesn't grow on trees" and someone comes back smugly with "who are 'they'?") you can whip out the picture and say: "this is 'THEY.' this is who says that."

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

turn this into some sort of art (or have someone do it for you) and keep it in your back pocket. the next time someone pedantically calls you out (you know, you say something like "they say money doesn't grow on trees" and someone comes back smugly with "who are 'they'?") you can whip out the picture and say: "this is 'THEY.' this is who says that."

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Manifisto posted:

*Points at the van*

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
there wasn't any television

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Mr. Dick posted:

there wasn't any television

was thinking just this

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pomp posted:

is this my fursona

i have yelled this at many animals and so far it's never been yes

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Twenty Four

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Get it airbrushed onto the side of a van. It is the only way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unknown butthole

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I randomly fall asleep throughout the day and have weird dreams. Later on i have trouble remembering if those dreams are real memories or not.