Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

I'm just probably going to get a bunch of 9mm Blue Bullets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

It's a lead bullet, it just has a plastic coating over it. It's cheaper than FMJ, but is cleaner to shoot than bare lead. You can safely shoot them out of polygonal Glock barrels (unlike bare lead), which is important to me because I mostly shoot Glocks. There's lots of different companies out there that produce similar bullets.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Conelrad posted:

Probably a future Forgotten Weapons, Ian reviewed, gun!
IIRC in one of the Inrange Shot Show videos they said they were trying to get one to review.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

And if you have $500 for an SU16, save up another $100-200 and just get an AR15.