Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

You should get a separate .22LR can at a minimum due to how filthy it can get. I know there are multi-cal cans that cover everything else you're talking about, but I wouldn't use them for a .22. Even if they're able to be disassembled for cleaning, you're looking at a much heavier can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

tarlibone posted:

... and the wife just told me she was thinking about an AR platform rifle. Nothing fancy, but she's been thinking about it.

(sigh)

I get a revolver, she wants a semiautomatic in 9 mm. I talk about getting a lever-action rifle, she wants an AR. What am I going to do with this woman? I mean, can't we agree to meet in the middle, and just travel back in time 150 years or so, so that my choices in firearms are modern enough for her?

I just picked up a G20 gen 4, but it was mostly funded by trading in my TC Encore 308 pistol.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

Akion, midwayusa has the older model Trijicon scopes on clearance, may be worth checking on those.