Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Just realized I might actually get a check.

Totes spending it on a can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Ungh. I want to get an integrally suppressed barrel for my 10/22 TD with part of my check, but a normal .22 can is more versatile...

Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Depends what the check looks like but I'm thinking either a .22lr can and 9mm can, or .22lr can and 5.56 can.

How are multi-cal cans these days? My calibers are .22lr, 9mm, 7.62x39 and 5.56. I'd like to maybe pick up a .308 at some point. Are there any that cover part of that spread well?

Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I'd love a good coach gun. Does Uberti still make theirs? Or was it Rossi?

Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Just did my taxes. Somehow got a $2k refund and I still qualified for the Trumpbux.

Guess I'll buy a few cans or something.

Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

There's also the Ruger Mini-30 if you want something that shoots cheap ammo.

Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I have $2k coming back on my tax refund, plus the $1200 it looks like. Tempted to go buy an MP5 clone but I just ordered 1k rds of 7.62x39 and I'm leaning towards using the rest of that money to pay off my Tacoma.

Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

$2k tax refund came today. No funbux and the IRS says they can't determine status so IDK man.

Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Forgot the insurance for my truck is due this month, so there goes part of my funbux. Here's what I'm thinking of for the other part:

Since I moved my PA Red Dot to my WASR, I'm thinking I'll give the Burris a try on my AR. The scope rings can go on my CZ 527C and hold the Bushnell 1-4x AK scope I have knocking around.

I need to shop around a bit because I think I can probably get better prices elsewhere.

Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Very nice. That looks like a fun plinker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

How do you grip that? Can you get your thumb over the top?