Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

##Vote Jen

I was an n0 cop. What cpig failed to tell me until I copped Jen was that if I copped scum they would know I would visited them.

how do you know they know? catching a scum on n0 in a game this big is a pretty good shot and jen said they weren't informed

I can see a scenario where kash and jen are both scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

b-minus1 posted:

This is a scum post.

You're a scum post :colbert:

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Mr. Humalong posted:

Toal is masons with cheese, who scumclaimed in the masonry
Leith is my mason and n0 copped cheese as scum

this day is already figured out

I mean I know both of these things are false and you've already claimed that you have other incentives to kill me so

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

we should vote toal

why? troll doesn't mean scum

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

Didn't Leith deny that he was your mason partner twice? And Toal thought that cheese was a food item and unvoted upon realization that cheese is a cute newbie?

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Akarshi posted:

Didn't Leith deny that he was your mason partner twice? And Toal thought that cheese was a food item and unvoted upon realization that cheese is a cute newbie?

I am neither cute nor a newbie lady/sir

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

Mr. Humalong posted:

You're still posting this as if it's a thing but Leith says you're lying and what possible motivation would Leith have to lie here if they'd successfully N0 copped someone

Leith Maclaine posted:

Moved off of Cheese because policy, Lunch all Liars and I am not in a masonry with Scumalong.

Then we have

Toalpaz posted:

I'm in a masonry with cheese sandwich and they scum claimed.

i read this now as jokephase response to the 'something fun will happen if you kill Cheese' post, but Toal please confirm whether your post was for reals

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

cheese sandwich posted:

I am neither cute nor a newbie lady/sir

My bad, I was just paraphrasing Toalpaz:

Toalpaz posted:

lol I thought it was a special item too. I will not vote this cute newbie.

##unvote

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I have a theory you guys

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

all these complicated roles are bullshit, the real bastards are the people that signed up to play

it's us, we're the bastards

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Your Personal Muse posted:

Also I’m sorry SiV, I was going to type out a long diatribe involving your post number about how you are scum but I got caught with actual work and I would be just making GBS threads up the game at this point, I promise I didn’t plan to just make you do all that work for no payoff

Oh man that sucks. In that case I rescind the "jerk." I legit thought that was the joke, you were giving me a laundry list of poo poo to do and then were going to go "only scum would have bothered, not reading that poo poo" lol

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cheese sandwich posted:

all these complicated roles are bullshit, the real bastards are the people that signed up to play

Exhibit A: we play mafia

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Amnistar posted:

Lumpen is scum this game.

Based on the fact that he's posted once and didn't try to start content game, I think you're on to something.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

##vote JenX

Hum is doing something fucky but I don't know what yet and I think Jen was actually caught and forced to kick off the game on the offensive.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

spacing in vienna posted:

Based on the fact that he's posted once and didn't try to start content game, I think you're on to something.

naw I want him to post first. there is a large amount of bullshit to wade through

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

xiw posted:

##vote JenX

Hum is doing something fucky but I don't know what yet and I think Jen was actually caught and forced to kick off the game on the offensive.

Why on earth do you think this, you doofus

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I'm okay with Jen but I want to lynch amni at some point because if he's 3p I'll never trust him and I feel like I remember him claiming 3p as scum one time way back and I will probably never trust him in particular again

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jen X posted:

I'm a rolecop and that was my result, I'm also lovers with some other person in the game, I have no clue who

wuzzup girrrrrrrl

PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR JEN NO ONE ELSE READ

*COUGH* so um how you doin??

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

actually reading jen I have no vibe at all idk

I feel like scum wouldn't roleclaim rolecop off the hop

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

cheese sandwich posted:

I'm okay with Jen but I want to lynch amni at some point because if he's 3p I'll never trust him and I feel like I remember him claiming 3p as scum one time way back and I will probably never trust him in particular again

I claimed 3p survivor as scum-aligned non-scum in the dragon builder game.

I claimed miller as scum in the recent corona game.

I claim things that aren't true as scum very frequently.

I am also deathproof so lunching me is a waste, but you're welcome to waste time on it.

I promise i'm 3p with 2-shots of deathproof, and not a wonky roll that only wins if all my deathproof are exhausted.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cheese sandwich posted:

Amni just scum claimed in a game and convinced town to dunk a lurker beforehand so no one should trust amni ever

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

I am a compulsive cryptologist now that I am back working at my cop desk instead of out copping. Not traitorous though. I'd be surprised that we both targeted each other n0 but honestly it's not that surprising

Are the messages you sent actual cryptograms as in E = T, F = R, etc? Because those are cool.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Amni just scum claimed in a game and convinced town to dunk a lurker beforehand so no one should trust amni ever

This is true. Trusting me when I'm claiming to be not town is just a mistake.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

What is this post. Put an opinion down.

My opinion is this whole thing is a mess so let's just cut Gideon's knot and test the cop claim.

cheese sandwich posted:

I mean if they know they got copped, then I feel like they're probably gonna try something weird.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

wuzzup girrrrrrrl

PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR JEN NO ONE ELSE READ

*COUGH* so um how you doin??

Hello~

(3 days of headache and counting, hoping it’s getting better but unsure, had to quit a more serious game already :( )

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

cheese sandwich posted:

the claimed scum with a scum cop result on them is now insulting everyone in the thread

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

we should vote toal

if i could double lunch, i would, because obv where do you scumclaim in a masonry?

the scumdoc

toal/cheese scum team

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cheese sandwich posted:

naw I want him to post first. there is a large amount of bullshit to wade through

I realize I've been taking d1 very breezy but I'm actually very serious here, Lumpen gets super quiet as scum. He's not currently word vomiting = noooot town Lumpen.

##vote Lumpen

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

A Sometimes Food posted:

My opinion is this whole thing is a mess so let's just cut Gideon's knot and test the cop claim.

I mean if they know they got copped, then I feel like they're probably gonna try something weird.

maybe. Idk I guess when I went through the post history it didn't jump out as scummy to me but I don't have a strong opinion. when xiw posted this scenario my gut said they were both scum

i'm second guessing maybe. I want more people to post

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Not Town:
Amni
Hum
Lumpen

Town:
spacing
akarshi

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jen X posted:

Hello~

(3 days of headache and counting, hoping it’s getting better but unsure, had to quit a more serious game already :( )

Is it a migraine? Because those are loving evil.

If it's sinus bullshit you can get a washcloth so super hot it singes your fingertips and then slap that right over your eyes, it's the bomb.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

cheese sandwich posted:

Normally yeah - but if we trust Kashuno's claim that their target was notified they'd been copped, all of a sudden going out there with your claim makes a lot of sense - you're in trouble! time to try and get the town cop killed first!

Like put yourself in the shoes of a scum rolecop. N0 you rolecopped kash and got back compulsive cryptographer whatever that is, but you also get a 'kashuno copped you as scum' message. What do you do? I feel like jen's behaviour is completely
consistent with this scenario.

Jen X posted:

Why on earth do you think this, you doofus

^

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Amnistar posted:

I say that with love. You almost pulled it off, you bastard.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Not Town:
Amni
Hum
Lumpen

Town:
spacing
akarshi

Add Sal and cheese sandwich to the first list

also PQ and Angelwolf

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Amnistar posted:

:tinfoil: THEORY: :tinfoil:

Amni is also a jester, but he knows no one will believe a d1 scum claim, so he's claiming 3p instead.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

flerp posted:

if i could double lunch, i would, because obv where do you scumclaim in a masonry?

the scumdoc

toal/cheese scum team

:frogbon:

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

Add Sal and cheese sandwich to the first list

also PQ and Angelwolf

Not Town:
Amni
Hum
Lumpen
PQ
Angelwolf
Cheese
Sal

Town:
spacing
akarshi

DONE

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

:tinfoil: THEORY: :tinfoil:

Amni is also a jester, but he knows no one will believe a d1 scum claim, so he's claiming 3p instead.

2 jesters?

that's just plain silly.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I say that with love. You almost pulled it off, you bastard.

No hard feelings, I take not trusting me claims as a sign that I am a memorable player, which is flatering.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

my logic is impossible to counter

give in to despair scumbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

cheese sandwich posted:

maybe. Idk I guess when I went through the post history it didn't jump out as scummy to me but I don't have a strong opinion. when xiw posted this scenario my gut said they were both scum

i'm second guessing maybe. I want more people to post

The thing with the scenario where they're both scum is that I can't see Kash's quick deflation as making sense in that framework...the straightforward path would be them both going hard against each other right?

I guess it could be some next level scum play and Kash's role change after hitting scum would give a good excuse to not hit more scum afterwards, but there's so many people that I don't know if a scum would claim that right away when odds are more in favor of hitting town each night.