Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

big JF in effect

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

Ah Jonathan Fisk, my one sided mortal enemy

i adopted your letters bithc

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i know your true name, firestrider

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:respek:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

Really hoping this is a creepy sex cult.

Hi! I don't recognize your username, what was it before?

it's theram

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

With that signup we could technically start but we'll see if anyone else trickles in and start tomorrow.

I can't speak to whether it still works but when I needed a few more for games I would just bombard old guys with pms until a few showed out of pity

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kashuno's response to this reads as way too passive for a town cop with a scum result on a player

The person you're convinced is scum and one you've been told by mod will have information on you does and you immediately back down?

##vote kashuno

I do not believe humalong's claim as well

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jonathan Fisk, my rival, you fiend, why wouldn’t you distrust your own result in bastard role game

I wouldn't go from complete faith to complete abandonment upon the things the mod told me were going to happen actually happening

It doesn't strike me as sincere

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

somethin in the water in bris vgas baby

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kashuno posted:

The reason for my concern is because she accurately named my role and scum role cops are dumb not bastard tho

pigman explicitly told you scum would have knowledge if you visited them

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

xopods posted:

I got a bunch of coded messages in my role PM. I think someone else or several other people probably have the ciphers to decode them but CapPig didn't realize I'm really good at puzzles and could figure them out without the key. Or maybe he did know that and chose me for that role on purpose. Who knows.

I just solved the first one and it says:

BELIEVE NIGHT ZERO INVESTIGATION CLAIMS

##vote JenX

SIGH

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If we are to believe N0 claims, either or both must be scum

I'm not sure we are to believe n0 claims because making false coded messages is very bastard

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If and when this he-said she-said takes over the day's focus I think we should vote on the posts surrounding hte claims rather than the claims themselves. At this point I think Jen comes out better than Kashuno on that measure for the reason I stated previously, but not by like miles

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

xiw posted:

Just to summarise all the claims I can see:

Amnistar - 3P survivor 2x deathproof
Kash- n0 cop, changed to new role, claims Jen should have known they were visited, confirms Compulsive Cryptologist
Humalong - 3P jester, deathproof until cheese sandwich dies, claims masonry with Leith who claims N0 cop + cheese not town
quid - n0 lie detector claims, assuming these were jokes based off the discord conversation earlier
JenX - n0 rolecop, targetted Kash as Traitorous Compulsive Cryptologist, lovers
Leith - cares about whether kash is a permanent cop. denies hum's masonry.
Xopods - has codes, claimed a code says to trust N0 claims
Hawke - claims roleswap
YPM - claims killing role

anything I've missed?

kash also claims jen is not town

CapitalistPig posted:

Hey sorry! I forgot to include something important in the day 1 opening post!

"Jonathan fisk goes nowhere on night 0"

I've been going nowhere a long time

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the cheese sandwich run is terrible

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the run on voting you, chedds

they're bad

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

I'm in a masonry with cheese sandwich and they scum claimed.

was this meant to be serious?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

cheese are you actually in amasonry where you scum claimed lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the solution to the gordian knot here is to slice kash

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's nice to be kept in mind with night zero actions but I'd rather have one!

If we're arguing "kill all 3ps" I'd rather go for humalong who pretty clearly is hiding something

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

we're just dodging the issue that's going to take over tomorrow at thi point

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

voting lumpen because of his posting: bad, not very understandable
voting lumpen because he hurt your emotions: bad, but I guess understandable

pick someone worth vting

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TdaXhpjHws

Please, everyone, help resolve the back-and-forth that will only fester if we don't address it now. Vote kashuno

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Angelwolf posted:

The only person really sticking out to me as scum right now is hum but not quite enough for me to throw a vote at him.

I hope my line of thought here is understandable

Why? votes are cheap

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

what if fisk is untraceable?

If your aunt had balls, etc. I assume a lot of people went somewhere n0 but I wasn't given an action that could

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

Why should I vote Kashuno?

His particularly awkward immediate retreat on jenx, citing the fact that she knew aspects of his role. Kasuno was *explicitly notified* scum would gain knowledge about him if he targeted one

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Akarshi posted:

See what I don't get is why a scum Kash would want to act like that. It feels like it would be safer for scum Kash to just keep going instead of backing down. I agree that backing down was weird and awkward, but I don't know if it's specifically scum weird and awkward.

Without diving too deep into gauging intent he has, successfully, completely shifted almost all attention away from him. Scum like doing that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Angelwolf posted:

Because for all I know, he could be town. I don't think what I've read so far from him is enough just yet for me to explicitly point my finger

You aren't executing him with one vote lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

Also if I ask about Lumpen getting kicked from the discord and accusing hum of crimes in the Mafia thread is that talking about games / something that should wait until game is over?

the discord's pretty fail a lot of the time

Akarshi posted:

Yeah Angelwolf played with me in the GBS newbie game

everything clicks

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Not going to be around a lot, end of semester project. Would vote Kash>Humalong>Jen, could be persuaded if there's a particularly strong case elsewhere

won't vote lump

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

These players are ON NOTICE

It is now day 2!

lol yeah right

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Happy to have led the charge on scum yesterday, and I'll follow it up by ##vote humalong today

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

Also, I still think this was an extremely weird vote. "I am leaving for the rest of the game day so let me make sure my vote doesn't matter"

I object to this view on principle. Players should vote with conviction without worrying about viability

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

It doesn't matter if I think Bernie is the better candidate, when it gets near the November deadline and there are only two people who are viable anymore, I'm not gonna write Bernie in.

Sorry about your lack of conviction!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Xiw isn't lying, I'm a lightning rod

I'm not scum though

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I have a final assignment presentation today so I won't be able to check much until tonight, but I wanted to be sure to forestall any pointless rush

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amnistar posted:

Oh okay. Rolecop caught the last scum.

##vote fisk

nope. try harder

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'll full claim so you can have the information you need to decide whether or not you want to lynch

I'm charles foster kane at the end of his life, so bedridden and delirious, which is pretty apropos. In a nice bookend to another role pigman gave me in a similar game to this a long while back I get to drop a snow globe every night and the resulting drop causes one of a bunch of things to happen, some are one-shots and some aren't but notably they aren't all my own actions. Apparently I straight up die under certain scenarios too but that's a mystery I guess.

No N0 action, N1 I empowered a random player (presumably verifiable...), N2 I was a lightning rod

I'd stick around and fight for myself but, you know, my career matters and this role kinda sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fisk, you curd, my enemy, why didn’t you claim godfather ala a miller if you are town?

I wasn't told that any results would show up anything other than town, so I didn't have a need to