Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
i will play but only if im allowed to lurk and also unkillable

you can promise me these things and then go back on your word, because bastard game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

xopods posted:

Ugh, fine, but I'm stating in advance that regardless of alignment, due to the size of this game, limited free time and the possible presence of bastard roles, I'm going to draw up a list of perhaps half a dozen players based on gut reads early on and tunnel like crazy on them until either I'm dead or the game is smaller, or there are night action claims that require a change of plans.

Too much effort, scum

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

chaoslord posted:

Give me the extra three roles, too, it is a bastard game

Let us share them.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

##shoot cpig

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

##vote Kashuno

he's a traitor, kill him

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Amnistar posted:

Normally I wouldn't ask, but we had a N0.

Is this a joke?

no

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Kashuno posted:

Vote Jen she is scum.

Vote Amni after

bitch my role isn't "Traitorous Compulsive Cryptologist", that's you

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I'm a rolecop and that was my result, I'm also lovers with some other person in the game, I have no clue who

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Kashuno posted:

......Cpig.............

no u

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Kashuno posted:

Can you confirm that you got results that said I visited you?

i did not get results that said you visited me

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Kashuno posted:

I was a cop n0 but the fact Jen knows my new role is really confusing me

rolecop

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

xopods posted:

I got a bunch of coded messages in my role PM. I think someone else or several other people probably have the ciphers to decode them but CapPig didn't realize I'm really good at puzzles and could figure them out without the key. Or maybe he did know that and chose me for that role on purpose. Who knows.

I just solved the first one and it says:

BELIEVE NIGHT ZERO INVESTIGATION CLAIMS

##vote JenX

Are you an idiot

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I could try investigating someone else and see if I get “traitorous” for them too, I guess?

But otherwise execute the traitor

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

xiw posted:

##vote JenX

Hum is doing something fucky but I don't know what yet and I think Jen was actually caught and forced to kick off the game on the offensive.

Why on earth do you think this, you doofus

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

spacing in vienna posted:

wuzzup girrrrrrrl

PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR JEN NO ONE ELSE READ

*COUGH* so um how you doin??

Hello~

(3 days of headache and counting, hoping it’s getting better but unsure, had to quit a more serious game already :( )

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Is it a migraine? Because those are loving evil.

If it's sinus bullshit you can get a washcloth so super hot it singes your fingertips and then slap that right over your eyes, it's the bomb.

it's not quite a sinus thing, it's sort of bouncing around my head

rn it's in my sinuses and temples but yesterday it was sort of an ache in my brain that left me feeling weird, and the day before it was dizziness and nausea

I'm also feeling distressingly dehydrated despite drinking a ton of water

all that said if it stays in my sinuses, tomorrow I'm gonna try to steam the sucker out per your advice, and if it keeps persisting I'm calling a doc

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Mr. Humalong posted:

I've just been informed by the mod that I received the wrong role PM. Please disregard everything I've said this game.

##vote kashuno

I loooooooooove this game

I can't tell which absurd claims are real and which are fake lol

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I wanna kill traitorous kashuno but I will settle for a ##vote Lumpen policy exorcism

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

cheese sandwich posted:

"I wanna kill this person my role told me is scum but let's do that easy thing instead" :imunfunny:

I wanna kill lumpen

My role told me kash was a traitorous compulsive cryptologist

I’m glad you get it :)

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Kashuno posted:

you aren't wrong but I'd be happier to play the game without lumpen here!

not an emptyquote

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

A Sometimes Food posted:

Jen, we had a claim. Yes bastard game and all but let's push it.

I'm also thinking Quid. I don't like the Lumpen vote and they're being the most awkward about it.

i hate your avatar so much

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

i wonder if the bastardry extends to the lurker mechanics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Imagine trusting flips in a bastard game