Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It feels weird to know that I have eaten at an establishment where a useless trust fund rapist publicly poo poo in his own pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

sportsgenius86 posted:

It feels weird to know that I have eaten at an establishment where a useless trust fund rapist publicly poo poo in his own pants.
The workers have long ago cleaned it up, but the stain, of course, remains in our hearts.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Jaded Burnout posted:

That's a monkey's paw if ever I saw one.

well, the good news is, it's already curled.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
By the way, if anyone isn't up on other awful poo poo Zak's done, Jessica Price helpfully re-shared links documenting a small sample of his behavior from an old Google+ post before it disappeared last year:

https://twitter.com/Delafina777/status/1095077497505370112

Oh wait it looks like Zak must have forced a lot of those links to be taken down, well thankfully some are archived!

The Fail Forward UK blog post about Zak and RPGPundit consulting on 5e D&D:
http://archive.is/k0HmO

The time that Zak S ran a harassment blog:
http://archive.is/pyQ7J

https://twitter.com/Delafina777/status/1095077969310113792

https://twitter.com/Delafina777/status/1095078749194805249

https://twitter.com/Delafina777/status/1095078959379664896

https://twitter.com/Delafina777/status/1095079253081698304

https://twitter.com/Delafina777/status/1095079395654434816

https://twitter.com/Delafina777/status/1095079655860690944

The ones about Zak's secret harassment group and A_Man_In_Black's accounts of his harassment appear to be gone completely, sadly. There are some screenshots from those on the last tumblr blog link though.

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Apr 11, 2020

Stephenls
Feb 21, 2013
[REDACTED]
Hey, Ettin's gofundme fully funded.

Warthur
May 2, 2004

Stephenls posted:

Hey, Ettin's gofundme fully funded.
This is probably a good time to post the link to Mandy's gofundme again, since we've not had it for a while.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/gxywr5-legal-funds

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Nuns with Guns posted:

The Fail Forward UK blog post about Zak and RPGPundit consulting on 5e D&D:
http://archive.is/k0HmO

I somehow missed that Mike Mearls explicitly cited SA as harassing poor :zak:.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah, Mearls hasn't tweeted in a while but he's living out his ideal life of working with a successful videogame company as Ideas Guy on Balders Gate 3 so he failed upwards in that way that only really mediocre men can.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

It doesn't get brought up enough that Zak's 'arrival' on SA and the start of the campaign against Mikan was a decade or more ago (2009!? 2008?) when she made a frankly tame "OSR people huff farts" one-line shitpost. In his initial bullshit he used an obscure trans slur, waffled on not knowing what it meant or knowing but using it as a hypothetical thing he might say if he weren't such a great guy, then years later some arguments.com site hosted an immense thread of him stonewalling and dissembling dozens of people during which one of his many versions of events was that yeah he totally knew what it meant but it was used in a general insult kind of way and not because he's transphobic or anything look he read it in a Heinlein book 30 years ago.

I feel like since then he's managed to keep enough of a lid on that part of himself that it can make it a struggle to concisely lay out accusations against him beyond the plainly obvious "is just real painful to interact with", but that poo poo was one of his big opening acts as an internet shitlord and it was loving bonkers. And it's mostly forgotten. It's like how as people began really pressuring companies to drop him, he stopped posting like a barely literate coked-up Pomeranian while constantly picking fights about badwrongfun that even the Den eviscerated without resorting to <beep boop improvisation is a DM conspiracy to steal your happiness>.

Another note: the person many think was the target of the Vampire phone game trans stereotype has stated publicly that she doesn't think it's actually about her. Frankly I don't think she's right, but whatever. Zak claims it's a "tribute" to Bailey Jay, which would be just slightly differently awful.

He knows exactly what the gently caress he's doing, and thanks to how the internet works he's actually effectively covered up some of his more egregious public poo poo.

That Old Tree fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Apr 11, 2020

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

The restraint on his personal attacks strangely coincided with building enough of a following among the GG grogs that he could just mention offhand disagreeing with something and that was sufficient to see them harassed by his followers.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Zak is the kind of person who as a kid would check out all the Where's Waldo books from the library and circle the Waldo on every page with a marker.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

canyoneer posted:

Zak is the kind of person who as a kid would check out all the Where's Waldo books from the library and circle the Waldo on every page with a marker.

He'd get some of them wrong, too.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

It's always been the centerpiece of his argument against SA, yeah. You can tell which people he was most effectively feeding lies to about various groups he hated because they'd regurgitate his spin on everything. SA are a den of trolls who just want to cause drama for lulz, there is a real war between "storygames" and the "OSR" and it's not just Zak deliberately Balkanizing people into camps of his friends and enemies, X or Y person is a crazy liar who says crazy and lies about me and you can trust my take on this because I'm telling the truth, etc. After Mandy's post went up last year, there were a lot of people who came forward (I remember Vincent Baker was one) who said Zak would harass then incessantly to come out in support of him and "condemn" all the people he saw as his enemies. So basically, you don't need to be on his bad side to face constant demands to bow to his will, and then you have to decide if you'll refuse and really end up on his bad side.

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Apr 11, 2020

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zak is such a fuckin incompetent, he can legally force an apology and payment from someone, and that person comes out looking better and making money on the deal. and along the way, everyone is reminded that zak is a technically not yet convicted sex offender who shat himself in a protestant sandwich franchise

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

imagine being that inept and still able to breathe

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tho there is a global pandemic—maybe hes having difficulty breathing :thunk:

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Squizzle posted:

tho there is a global pandemic—maybe hes having difficulty breathing :thunk:

Bold of you to assume he ever leaves his house.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Until this thread, I was under the impression that there was a person named Sak Z. who poo poo themselves in a Chik-Fil-A and was also a rapist/abuser. Now I know they are, in fact, named Zak S. Thank you thread!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

in happier news, ettin fans can enjoy fabulous savings on retrocausality

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Has anyone said "sockpoopet" yet?

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
So the Sufficient Velocity forums are continuing in holding fast that banning me for posting about Zak S being a noted Abuser, Rapist, and Pants Shitter who uses weak defamation laws to harass his critics and his victims is good and right because it protects them from being sued by Zak S.

In my opinion, they're a bunch of poo baby cowards.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Fivemarks posted:

So the Sufficient Velocity forums are continuing in holding fast that banning me for posting about Zak S being a noted Abuser, Rapist, and Pants Shitter who uses weak defamation laws to harass his critics and his victims is good and right because it protects them from being sued by Zak S.

In my opinion, they're a bunch of poo baby cowards.

The Velocity in question of their projectile diarrhea.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

i have heard lots about this guys raping and pants making GBS threads. not so much about him not doing those things

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
I'm reading through my D&D book that he claims to have been a consultant on but there's no mention of him.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Cassa posted:

I'm reading through my D&D book that he claims to have been a consultant on but there's no mention of him.

Then you've thankfully managed to get one from after they removed his name. Mine has him under "Additional Consultation By".

LatwPIAT
Jun 6, 2011

Fivemarks posted:

You can't really demand to be allowed to put an entire community at risk of being sued. You can ask them, but it is not unreasonable for them to say "no" to protect themselves. It is right and proper for each and every one of us to say "I am willing to take the risk of a defamation lawsuit to get this message out" if we want to, but we cannot say "You must take the risk of a defamation lawsuit to get this message out". Especially because the last time I checked you live in the US and the forum is co-owned by two Commonwealth citizens and incorporated in Canada, so you're asking them to take a risk you'll probably never face. That's not a choice you can make for other people. Standing up against Zak Smith is a volunteer endeavour. It's good to have more volunteers, but there are many reasons someone might not want to deliberate expose themselves to a litigious serial harasser - and attitudes where we shame people for not exposing themselves to abuse are really bad.

And like, I know how you post on SV. There probably was a way to broadcast this issue without lighting a giant beacon that said "POTENTIAL DEFAMATION LAWSUIT" and you almost certainly did not take it.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Xiahou Dun posted:

Has anyone said "sockpoopet" yet?

nope

but also poopsocket

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
AFAIK to this date Zak S has not signed a sworn affidavit under pain of perjury denying that he poo poo himself in the parking lot of a Chik-Fil-A at Gencon

Reene posted:

In fairness we have no proof he doesn't have a corkscrew dick

Also no sworn affidavit denying that Zak S has a corkscrew dick. The evidence is irrefutable.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Frankly I'm astonished he hasn't immediately sent dick pics to everyone's PMs.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Zak S. (notorious sexual predator and pants making GBS threads coward) received the support of the pro-pedophile australian legal system? wow, judge a guy by the company he keeps i guess.

Doctor Nick
Dec 27, 2003

i dont know who this person is

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Doctor Nick posted:

A rapist.

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Doctor Nick posted:

I'll admit that I was a bit confused too.

So I googled the name Zak S. There are ten results on the first page. All but one mention that Zak S. is, or is alleged to be, a rapist and an abuser. The other result is a twitter account that seems to just irregularly post bad art and worse takes but nothing about being a rapist and an abuser, so that's probably the person who's complaining about people saying that the Zak S. referred to in the search results that are about how Zak S. is a rapist and an abuser, is a rapist and an abuser.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
And alleged pants shitter at the Chic-fil-A at GenCon 2017.

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Dinictus posted:

And alleged pants shitter at the Chic-fil-A at GenCon 2017.

There was only one result on the first page that mentioned that Zak S. poo poo his pants at the Chic-fil-A at Gencon 2017, but no results that mentioned that Zak S did not poo poo his pants at the Chic-fil-A at Gencon 2017, so I'm going to need some more evidence one way or the other before I can make up my mind about whether or not to believe that Zak S. poo poo his pants at the Chic-fil-A at Gencon 2017.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

OK, smilies should work soon.

: zak : is now :zak: and : perjury : is now :perjury:

It might take a bit for caches to refresh or whatever the gently caress I dunno the only computer touching I do is to my probate button.

edit: note that I had a placeholder for :zak: that was just the old rolling in poop smilie so that's not what it's going to be permanently.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
:zak:

:perjury:

thank you

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

:zak:

:perjury:

lol my announcement post still isn't working but it's live I guess?

loving Radium, how does it work?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

This thread has already brought more valuable results to us than legal action did to Zak Smith, the pants pooper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
why the only thing worse than Radium's coding is Zak Smith, the rapist and pants shitter's, basic sense of ethics