Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Gonna get a notarized affidavit that Zak S is a bitch-rear end coward who loves using his trust fund to bully sexual assault victims on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Dragonmaw posted:

i just found out he had to make an onlyfans account to sell his rpg because nobody else will publish him and looooool

Holy poo poo.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Oh my god he made Ettin post the apology on the OSR reddit, look at this dude’s whole rear end.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Elendil004 posted:

Zak S is running an "Adam Koebel's Victims Benefit Fund" on his Onlfyans.

Gonna hypothetically start a GoFundMe to get Nick Gage to beat the poo poo out of Zak Smith.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Sadly the best write-up of it was taken down thanks to Zaque's family lawyer, so instead just imagine his ghoulish face piteously wailing as he uncontrollably shits his own pants in a vacant Chik Fil A, as they are closed on the lord's day, you see.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Bless.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Reading those definitely makes me think it’s someone pretending to be a Zak sockpuppet. The fact that this is indistinguishable from actual Zak sockpuppetting is a fairly damning indictment.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

The Lore Bear posted:

Are we sure Zak "The S is for poo poo In My Pants" S is that self-aware? After reading enough posts, he seems to be completely immune to the rest of the world and has likely convinced himself that he just needs to be right to get his foot back in like all the previous times it worked for his harassment campaigns that he got caught in. He may actually believe his own bullshit at this point, whether it is in his pants or elsewhere.

He is straight up trying to sovereign citizen his own reputation. He wouldn't have made the conditions of his settlement include "post on these forums saying I am right and powerful" if he had even a shred of self-awareness.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Froghammer posted:

Forcing private companies to sell your product based on the results of a defamation lawsuit is a hell of a stretch

Yeah this sounds like it would be an impossible thing for him to do. No one is required to stock your product.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Slimnoid posted:

Truly the mind of a balanced individual and not someone who shits his pants on a regular basis.

The fact that Mike Evans has not told Zak to just shut up in these comments means he's just as culpable as Raggi, despite trying to present himself as a neutral party.