Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serf
May 5, 2011

zak smith is a rapist and abuser and a talentless loving hack. i've read a few of his books (for free) and they're total poo poo. he got his minuscule amount of fame because he can fool nerds into thinking he's cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao that graham linehan and china mieville are big-name zak fans

Serf
May 5, 2011

Slimnoid posted:

China Mieville I knew (also an alleged abusive piece of poo poo), but Graham "can't beat beaver bother" Linehan? Since when?

back in 2014 he was on twitter singing zak's praises and defending him. i can post the tweets but i think its beyond the scope of this thread. i haven't seen him go back on that support, and given his whole deal these days i can't imagine he would