Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
Hi, Zak.

I address you directly because I know you're reading this. You always are on the lookout for any and all attention and I'm certain you shelled out :10bux: to see this thread and read all of the replies. So, while you piss away your trust fund fortune "winning" internet fights by taking advantage of poorly-written defamation laws, I want to say this:

gently caress you.

There are a lot of general reasons to tell you to go gently caress yourself, but I have a number of personal ones as well. Do you remember me? I'm one of the people you sicked your harassment squad on - back when you had a squad of people who took you seriously. Remember when one of your minions sent me a picture of my apartment - not my building, but my actual balcony with my stuff on it? Remember when someone - maybe the same person - left me a voice message telling me where my daughter went to school? Remember when you - not your minions, but you - doxxed me, found my Tumblr, and tried to out me as queer/trans? And framed it as me being mentally ill? Don't Thanos me, you rear end in a top hat. You remember.

Because of you, I was forced into heartbreaking discussions with my children about why people they've never met might want to hurt them. I moved several hundred miles just to feel safe again. I went several years without speaking to much of my family. What's more, I stopped writing, stopped creating, stopped being my best self. I'm not the only one you did this to. You drove good people out of the hobby and into hiding - and I understand why. Now you're pushing other creators to do your "bidding" and it's only revealing what a sad, small person you are.

But here I am, you miserable sack of poo poo. Go quote this in whatever reprehensible places still accept you as a human being and not a disgusting fascist pig. If you were standing next to a literal nazi and I had one bullet I would put it in your skull. I don't often thank God that I live in the United States; today I am all about it.

Sincerely,
Bryan

Gau fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Apr 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Nuns with Guns posted:

Gau also kind of sucks and doxxed a guy to the point of getting an old grognards.txt thread hidden in the mod only forum and I'd prefer they not be used as the figurehead of this, even if Zak did conduct horrific and creepy harassment of them that nobody would deserve to experience.

Yeah, that was a dipshit move and yet still not my #1 online boner.

Ettin's gofundme is almost to its goal already. I loving love goons. It's the biggest gently caress you to Zak that even people who have never heard of him aren't giving him the slightest benefit of the doubt any more, even with an "apology" making the rounds.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Lumbermouth posted:

He is straight up trying to sovereign citizen his own reputation. He wouldn't have made the conditions of his settlement include "post on these forums saying I am right and powerful" if he had even a shred of self-awareness.

This is definitely true. It's not out of idiocy, however; Zak (for all of his numerous faults, including pants-making GBS threads) is certainly not operating without a plan. If he has the financial resources he's reputed to, it's likely that his next step will be to sue DTRPG/itch.io to get his publishing rights back. That's the victory lap he's hoping for here.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Lumbermouth posted:

Yeah this sounds like it would be an impossible thing for him to do. No one is required to stock your product.

I don't think it'll work, it just seemed like the next step for gigantic narcissistic rear end in a top hat with a messiah complex and too much money.

Now I'm curious: where (other than here) isn't Zak banned?

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Also in which he confirms that he's not finished being a litigious pants-shitter:

It appears he's not willing to publicly post in a place he can't utterly control any more, which is just brilliant. What a loving coward.