Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

:magemage:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Happy Sexual Assault Awareness Month, everyone!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Ceiling fan posted:

Oh, and a terrible artist too. Just no redeeming qualities at all. A lovely, lovely human being.

As an aside, has anyone who didn't start off rich ever become successful in the world of moody photoshop filtering?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Does Canada make all of this public information? Or must someone file their equivalent of a FoIA request to find out the specifics of the ruling?

I'd be very interested in finding out what specifically was alleged.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

There was actually a time when I recognized and empathized with some of the pathology on display here.

But Jesus Chris Christy he's willingly, knowingly, and voluntarily gone so far beyond the pale that I can no longer count him among the redeemable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

When he pulls this poo poo on Mandy, like what is he hoping for?

Does he really think parading his victim aound and forcing her to make court-ordered statements is going to make everyone forget he's a bully? It's just going to remind everyone of his goddamn crimes.

Which might be the silver lining here