Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I had never heard of this Zak S guy until now, and thanks to his efforts in suing the OP I now know that he's a rapist shitbird who also shat his pants.

Thank you Zak S for making the effort in spreading the story about how you are a rapist and pants shitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Halloween Jack posted:

This thread seems to be the most anyone has talked about Zak S in a while.

Specifically we're talking about him being a rapist pants shitter.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

It's mind-boggling to me that Zak made him post this apology on SA, of all places. Nobody here is going to think anything differently. LMAOOOOOOO all it makes me think is that Australia's speech laws are a pile of poo poo.

I wonder if the OP was like, "are you sure you want me to do that?"

Or if his response was more like "Well, if you insist...."

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Yea, that guy is 100% zak s, who is a known rapist and pants shitter.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I, too, love to look at a listing of weapons and have to do the extra mental work to realize that 1-12 and 2-12 are totally different distributions.

2-12 could be 1d4+1d8. It could be 2d6. It could be 1d10 + a coin flip.

All of these have different distributions.

This is just one of the easily taken down positions Zak S, noted rapist and pants shitter, has taken.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Gau posted:

Also in which he confirms that he's not finished being a litigious pants-shitter:

It appears he's not willing to publicly post in a place he can't utterly control any more, which is just brilliant. What a loving coward.

He's gonna have a bad time of it here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Falstaff posted:

I know this doesn't meaningfully add anything to the ongoing discussion, but I have to say it really sickens me that this thread has to exist in the first place. Like, goddamn. What a hobby.

I mean, lets be real the number 1 problem here is Zak S. But the 2nd problem is Australia's lovely rear end fuckin laws.